𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓...

Fluff? Idk

In this AU Michael didn't get scooped but infact got made in a superhuman my Ennard (?) By mixing Micheal's and other animals' DNA and replacing some of his body parts with Robotic Parts.

Triggers - Mentions of death, Robots, Being held captive, Emotionless, Surgery? (Idk something like that).

Gender Neutral Reader.
_______________________________________

Michael Pov:

I woke up again. 'Great, another day being controlled by Ennard..' I got up and went to Parts and Service.

"Hey, Ready to go train?" Asked the worker

"Ready as I'll ever be." I responded.

We went to the training room. The worker showed me how to turn on my superhearing today. Yes I have that feature as I do have some Robotic Parts. (Idk if you can survive with that but don't come after me i don't know shit 😭). After I was done, I went to play video games (The AU takes Place in 2099) That's the only thing I can do without the Supervisor. Then, I turned myself off and went to sleep.

A person came and turned me on. I swear I could have seen them before.

"Hi, I'm Y/n, We need to get out, NOW"

I ran with them as I wanted to leave the place anyway. We stopped in an alleyway.

"Why are we here?"

"Don't you wanna be free? Feel emotions? Love someone? Have freedom?"

"Yes... Wait how do you know I am not hum-"

(Btw he can feel emotions but not love, happy, hurt. He can feel shocked, worried, etc.)

"That doesn't matter, What matters right now is, We need to get those 'Parts' out of you and turn you human again"

"How?"

"Come"

We did more running. I could have sworn i felt Ennard behind us. We went to a dark shed with a lot of scientific tools. The tools Ennard wished to know how to use. Wait, were they more intelligent than him? Maybe I can have hope they can actually turn me normal.

They turned to me after sometime and said, "Look, I can turn you back to human, but i can't seperate the animal DNA out of you since Idk Biology very well. So, you will still be a superhuman, Can never age and Your hair can't grow."

"How can I trust you? You can literally make me worse."

"It's either me or Ennard"

"You know hi- You know what? I'm in. Get this shit out of me!"

"Woah, Calm down. It's gonna take some days. The procedure isn't easy. We will also have to keep moving so Ennard doesn't find us."

"Why do you wanna help me so bad?"

"Because, Once Upon a Time, you were my life. I think Ennard removed your memories with me."

"O..k.."

"..." "Am I really that Ugly?"

"N-no it's just i don't remember feeling 'Love' ever"

"Exactly"

They turned me off. I woke up and it was night. My legs felt different. Did they work all day to fix my legs?

"T-thanks"

"You're welcome? Now run a little and tell me if it feels better"

I ran around the shed and it felt different, In a good way.

"I love it!"

"Okay. Now we gotta move."

They took all the tools Except the table and stuffed the tools in a big bag. We ran to a big Mansion. We did this 'running' until only my 'Brain' was left.

"Now we need a lot of time to do the Skull."

"Wait, My brain is human brain?"

"Yeah. 'Cause a AI is too expensive, He only made your Skull. I need to be careful with this step, So we are gonna take 2 days minimum to do the Skull. Do you know a safe place?"

"Oh trust me I do"

We went to William's house. It was abandoned and no way Ennard would know we are here. They laid me down on the kitchen counter and began.

Y/n Pov:

I just wanted to save Michael. I thought he wouldn't remember me, And I was right. Ennard did take all his memory of me out. Just in case you don't know (Which you ofc don't) I saved Michael from William and destroyed William. Ofc I knew he never dies, but it does take him some years to get back. That can buy us some time to destroy Ennard. One day, Michael and I were hiding from Ennard, When he suddenly pulled Michael away While giving him anaesthesia (Basically knocked him out) And I couldn't see him for Years. But then I found out what was happening. Michael and I were dating too. But ofc Ennard made him forget that.

I snapped back from my thoughts and began the procedure. I haven't eaten since 3 days. But I didn't care. I want Michael to be Free. It slowly got nighttime and I was STARVING. I knew I had to eat at least something to have enough energy for this. I pulled out a bag of chips and started eating. While I ate, I wondered, 'How Can he look so hot even with half of his brain showing?' After I was done, I layed my head on his chest and fell asleep.

I woke up and Immediately started working. When I was done I woke him up like a normal person. If this didn't work, That means he is dead. Surprisingly he woke up. I let out a sigh of relief.

"H-hello? Yeah, This feels different."

"Ok, you still remember me?"

"Yeah, The Weird Person that saved me, Yea. W-wait no I-i meant-t-"

"Like, Our past?"

"Kinda, Did we date? And you sav.... You saved me. Y-y/n is t-that really you-u?"

"Yup. You finally put 2 and 2 together."

He hugged me. I felt so happy but I knew Ennard was coming.

(Time Skip Brought to you by my dead phone. Like why did you have to die mid way Phone?!)

Michael Pov:

I found my one and only love. We destroyed Ennard and William. But this time we really did. We went and got married.

"I do"

"I do"

"I love you, Y/n"

"I also Love you, You sneaky little snack eater"

"Hey! I was really hungry Okay! Besides, We're Married . We should share food"

"Okay, Mikey."

_______________________________________

Omg this is the longest thing I have ever wrote and my hands hurt 😭. Also Please request Shit, I have no ideas for the next one.

1080 words.