"How we Met" (Michael x reader)

Lol I pulled this idea from the back of my head. PLEASE Give me suggestions. PLEASE.

Fluff? Idk

_______________________________________

Michael Pov:

I was out waiting for my friend, Jeremy (Idk his Friends' Names but I am pretty sure one of them is named Jeremy. I might be wrong). I was on the sidewalk went it Started Raining. I ran to a Store with shade to not get wet. "Here, We can share an Umbrella" I heard. I looked at a Beautiful/Handsome Person beside me offering me to enter their umbrella. I gladly Accept and we continue walking.

Y/n Pov:

I went to the store to get some fruits when it started raining HEAVILY. 'Damn, it's brutal out here' I thought. I saw a boy who looked around my age run to the shade. He looked very anxious and worried. I had an umbrella and was about to go. But I just couldn't let him just stay there. "Here, We can share an Umbrella." I said. The boy looked a little surprised, but that soon turned to a comfortable and loving look. He entered my umbrella and we began walking.

No one's Pov:

Y/n and Michael were walking. It was a very awkward silence but was filled by the sounds of the rain and people.

"Umm So, What's your name?" Y/n asked

"Michael. Yours?"

"Y/n"

"That's beautiful"

"Thanks!"

They were walking when Michael suddenly started waving at someone.

"Jeremy! Over here!"

'So he was waiting for a friend?' thought Y/n.

"Yooo Dude, This your new girl/boy? Yah didn't introduce me to them? How bad of a friend can you be?"

"Uh- No- I- No- We're not dating Jeremy! They just saw me and was kind enough to lend me their umbrella!"

"Ye- Yeah tha-ats it!" Said Y/n

"Ooohhh, But y'all do look cute together."

With that, Jeremy went to look for a taxi. Michael and Y/n were left alone.

"Hey- Uh... CanIGetYourNumber?" Stutterd out Michael, Super quick.

"What was that?"

"Can I get your number?"

"Sure it's XXX XXX XXXX"

"Thanks"

With that, Jeremy returned and gave Michael a weird grin that made both Michael and Y/n Blush. Michael left and gave a little wave to Y/n, Making both of them blush again and Jeremy give them the weird grin. Both of them knew this was the start of a beautiful relationship.

_______________________________________

How did I do?

Should I make a Part 2?

PLEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS!