Where am i?

I woke up, my head was pounding and my vision was blurry.. I sat down on the rear end of the bed and looked around. I was not in my room. where the heck am i? i stood up feeling tipsy but i saw a door, i tried opening but of course it was locked. Suddenly i heard footsteps and the door unlocked. i left the room looking for an exit. The place was huge the beauty of this house almost distracted me but i had to find an exit. I go in a room, it seemed like a living room but there a saw A picture frame and a mannequin of me.
"what the fuck" i whispered.

I felt like someone was staring right behind my head i was too scared to move but i turned around slowly. A familiar Guy Was right behind me and said "Are you lost?" I looked At him in shock.It was the same guy with cornrows i seen at the restaurant. "Who the fuck are you and where the fuck am i, get me out of here you asshole" i said angry.
The tall attractive man with cornrows smirked and licked his lip ring. I tried charging at him but i felt weak and i collapsed. As i started to open my eyes the man had sat me down in a chair he had a drink of water and gave it to me. I didn't take it so he proceeded to grab my face and make me drink it. I pushed him away a spat on his face. He got up angrily. I shouted "what are you planning on doing to me, get me the fuck out"He grabbed my wrist and sat me back down, " calm down baby girl" he said. i Felt disgusted by his words.

I got up and pushed him but he pinned me down on the chair i tried moving, i kicked, i jumped, i tried everything but he was too strong. " You're a feisty little thing aren't you? " he chuckled.
"you're not going anywhere and if you want to know why you're here calm the fuck down" I screamed at him and told him to get the fuck off me, so he did. " when i saw you at that restaurant i couldn't stop fucking thinking about you and it annoyed me so damn much i just had to find you again." he shouted. I looked at him angrily, "till today at the pool that i finally found you i felt satisfied" he said , "no one believed i found find you ever since that day" i cut him off and said" you can't just take me and act like you fucking own me, i'm not your stupid toy that you can play around with" He smirked, i felt nauseous just watching do that. "i know darling which is why i will give you an opportunity to find it in yourself and love me" hearing his words made me sick i stood up and and screamed " i don't need a chance for anything with you and your stupid love, i have a boyfriend and a family and they will look for me so i kindly ask you to let me the fuck outta here"

Without words he gave me a red folder and asked me to open it. As i open the folder my eyes couldn't believe what i was seeing. I got up angrily and said "The fuck?!, Jacob?" There was pictures of my boyfriend with another women, having sex on the fucking beach and being next to that same women with a kid, That son of a bitch had another life, I threw them away i couldn't bare to see those pictures. "my people have taken your stuff and placed it in your own room, i left a little note for Jacob saying you will go back to Italy and leave out of his life" I got up And all that went through my head was that i wasn't at my home land. I suddenly got up and said "you know what? fuck off" as i tried to run away. He quickly grabbed my wrist and pushed me to a wall he placed his hand on my waist making our hips grind together. I tried to shove him off but no luck,he began to trace his hand upwards to my boobs but he stopped and said"i won't touch you unless have desire me" He was interrupted by some men When i grabbed his gun and pointed it at him, he rose his hands up and ran towards me making me drop the gun.

A tall man with black long hair in dreads and smokey eyes was there, along with two others the other men were different .One seemed to have long straight hair and the other had short hair but wore glasses.The man with dreads said" Are we interrupting something Brother?" he got off me and held my wrist.