temptation..

I was looking around, His room looked wide.It was nothing like i have seen before. His bed was huge and he had a portrait of Himself with his car. I decided to look at the picture everything in that picture was different. He had  blonde dreadlocks. At his side was also his brother, Bill. He had spinet hair , a little wild But it matched him perfectly.

" Fuck Tom" i said. Tom stared at me "what?" he smirked. I kept looking around and sat down on the sofa. " Ahh Tom, The greatest mafia leader there is around, the slayer of tiny women" I laughed. " Who do you think you are talking to me like that? Stop that now", Tom said. He seemed angry but i didn't care. He came closest to me as he Exhaled deeply. I wanted to get my revenge. I was angry at the thought he can just do whatever he wants with me. I stared into his eyes and opened my legs Slowly. I had nothing on I was naked with just a bath robe on. i played along ," Maybe i don't want to stop" He Smirked at me as he dropped down his towel. " OH MY GOD , It's huge" I thought.  I could tell he was exited, " Take it" He said. I looked down at his dick and said " in your dreams" was he really that desperate ? I thought.

Tom's Pov:

I took my My towel off. I had an erection, y destiny  turned me the fuck on. But fuck it might be one of her games again. I don't wanna look like a fucking idiot. " Take it " I said. Looking at her, i knew she wouldn't which is why i kept playing around with her little game. "In your dreams" She said . It made me mad. I was furious but i couldn't let her know how i felt about this. " Are you saying no? " She looked at me and looked at my dick , " you have people for everything , they can fucking do the job". I wanted to slap her across the face and make her take it, But she wasn't like any other women i came across, every other female just annoyed me , they followed every instruction i was getting bored of it. But destiny? Fuck she was Perfect.Her face. Her hair. Her eyes, Fuck and her body, her attitude turned me on." Are you sure?" I asked. one more time. she went up on me grinding her body next to mine, and laughed. This bitch, I thought. she tried leaving my room but i had locked my doors , "Open the door i want to leave " she said. I didn't say anything back i just smirked at her as i played with my lip ring. She came at me angrily. I let her come close, "Open this fucking door no-" I put my hand on her chin " shhhh" i said and she looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

Destiny's Pov:
He put his hand on my chin and lifted my head up. I stared at him but i didn't say a word. He was caressing my face lightly and took his towel off of his neck. He pushed me to the bed, I quickly  got all the way up , i just hope he doesn't touch me.
He got on top of me  and chained me to his bed. Oh fuck no , please don't touch me ..i thought . It was a mistake coming into his room. I couldn't let him take my virginity away, if he did he might as well take my dignity and that i didn't want. He began touching my boobs and making circles around my nipples , i had nipple piercings So he was fascinated. He sucked on my left boob as i let out a soft moan. " Fuck.." i whispered. Tom looked up at me, all chained up. He got off the bed and, Around the corner a girl came out. " are you watching?" he said . I couldn't watch, The girl pushed tom to the sofa and got on top of him placing  his dick inside of her. I couldn't watch this no longer . I want her to be me . But why? why did i desire him so much? He took my away from everything just for me to fall in love with him. i can't desire him, he's a horrible person.