Show me how to be genlte.

Tom took me by the arm Shoving me into his car. I couldn't do anything as i tried to fight the fact i was being shoved in the car. I admit he was very attractive, but i was still stuck on jacob i couldn't believe what he had done. As i was lost in my thoughts we arrived to Tom's mansion. As the gates opened Tom gave me a stare  then said " home sweet home". I looked at tom and saw his lips. We got off the car and walked inside, Bill was waiting for me , he escorted me to a room and had told me dinner was waiting for me, i went inside I couldn't believe my eyes my phone was sitting there in the bed i quickly grabbed my phone and called my mother "Hello mom , i have found a job over here in Germany it's gonna be good it's a full year contract, don't worry i'll be fine i'll call you to check up on you", i said.
After the call i hopped in the shower , I let the warm water hit my body , God it felt so good I got flash backs of tom and the way he used to pin me to the wall , it somehow turned me on.

The water running through the body made me wet i couldn't help but to touch myself. I began stroking myself, Oh god it felt so good, I let out soft moans, "Fuck" I moaned, What the fuck am i doing?..

I got off the shower, i took all the clothing i had in every single bad , i picked out a short black dress and put on the lingerie I had fought over with tom, i smirked as i put it on, I but my hair in a clip and put on light makeup. I went outside and i saw Tom at the other side of the table i smirked as i sat down. He couldn't get his eyes  off me.  " You look-" I cut him off and said " im starving", I signaled for his chef to serve the food.  He had brought out Pasta fettuccine, i took a bite.
" Is it good?" tom asked, as i wiped my mouth I said " My mother makes it better, but you don't have to kill him i could show him some tips " i chuckled.  Tom then told the chef to leave. I was very curious on what tom's profession really was, so i asked. " So tom what do you actually do?" He looked at me and said " i do business", "Tom i'm serious, you want me to accept a year long contract to fall in love with you, i at least deserve to know what's waiting for me"  Saying that with a serious tone Tom then looked at me and bit his lip.  "well, I have a few companies, hotels , clubs and restaurants it's like a corporation, all owned by me. People respect me for what i do. Others who don't get punished."

Tom's words amazed me , i kept smiling as he told me more about his businesses. He got up and got closer to me " i need your help " he said
"help?" what could he possibly want me to help him with , Mr.Lip ring has it all.  He got close to my ear then whispered " I'd like you to teach me how to be gentle.. for you" He smiled and walked back to his chair and sat down. We got up and i left to my room. I was tired. i took off my clothes and put on a sleeping gown. I laid  down on the bed and fell asleep.