1

Mesha POV

"Ion understand why we had to move back here" I said.

We were on our way back to Tallahassee FL and they were not telling me why we had to move.

I'm in the car with my daddy And His wife Cara.

"We are moving cause we're moving, end of the discussion." Cara. Said in her light skin voice.

"Ok". I Said

"Wait we didn't even bring our clothes where is our stuff and do we have furniture or anything I'm not sleeping on the floor like last time."

"Don't worry about all that we gonna be there and 2hours Go to sleep or something you have been bothering me since you woke up. " My daddy. Said aggravated.

"Ok bitch ass nigga." I Said in my head.

I turn on my headphones 🎧 and go to Spotify an play You the one by My main man kentrell.

I close my eyes 💤 and nod off to sleep.
_____________________________________________________

"Mesha wake up were here" I heard as Cara shoke me.

I looked up and opened my eyes and we pulled into this nice big house I'm saying it was 5 times bigger than our last house.

"Omg this is niceeee" I said like that one tiktok sound laughing.

"It really is" Cara said laughing.

"Daddy this house is so nice

"Daddy this house is so nice."

"Ik baby." he said smiling looking proud of himself

As we pull up to the house I look over, And saw a group of boys and girls they at least look like they are teens.

They look they was smoking.

I heard Cara talking and knocked me out my thoughts

"Bae you see them kids omg that's just nasty why they mamas let them sit out here and do that. Mesha don't be like them." She said

I roll my eyes cause like bitch who you tryna controll tf if I wanna be like that I can.

"Who you rolling yo eyes at lil girl." Diddy said looking at me in the rearview mirror.

"I was even rolling my eyes, you just looking to hard."

"Who you talking to like that don't make me beat yo ass." He said. Parking the car.