15

Mesha pov .

A week/ and a half later

5:56 pm.
____________________________________________

I was cuddled up in bed with Tyler, it was still kind of late in the day but neither of us felt like getting up and being mobile today.

My moms been online arguing and going off on my dad, I had a new phone and got all my apps back but I haven't been on it.

For all them days I was trapped in my room, all I wanted was to was be under Tyler and eat.

Tyler was watching tiktok on his phone and I was watching Tara yummy on YouTube.

When an ad started to play i looked down at Tyler who was laying on his back which was on my chest.

I started to rub and scratch his scalp, "mhm" I heard a grunt come from him. I rubbed my hand down his face and massaged his cheeks.

Lately, I've been craving Tyler even more it was like I wanted him every Hour  of the day, it was like if I didn't want him to fuck me senseless, I wanted him to hold me untill he couldn't anymore.

I lifted his chin up for him to look at me, his eyes looked deep into mine I smiled and went down to kiss him.

Ours lips connected and they moved in motion, his tounge slipped into my mouth and it played with mine.

When we finally disconnected for we can catch our breath, he got up and picked me up so I was now sitting on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his back and layed my head on his chest.

"Ma, we gotta get up soon we been in this house and in bed all day and we ain't eat nun." He said kissing my cheek.

I shook my head, but I knew he was right, it was 5 something and we woke up at 7 took a shower at a snack and got right back and bed.

I was hungry but I ain't wanna say nonthing to mess up how it was, it was silent the tempature was just right and I felt him on top of me so my hunger can wait.

"Come on mama we gone slide to Justin crib ." He said, I looked up at him and shook my head.

I did not even wanna near there, even if my daddy them had ditched the place and is hiding out somewhere I still didn't even wanna step foot in that neighborhood even worse be next to the horror house.

"No I don't wanna go near that house Tyler." I said lowly looking back down, Fidgeting with my hand.

A habit that came over me awhile back.

"Ok, but mama we can't just sit in the house all day and I need you to eat something." He said. I nodded.

And wrapped my hands back around him, "you wanna  go to Alabama house instead and chill." He asked.

I looked up and thought before nodding my head.

I got up off his lap and walked into his closet, I looked through the clothes that my mama brought me, I found some tights.

And I went onto Tyler side and grabbed one of his jackets.

I put the clothes on. After I was done I went in put some of my ugg slides but I did not feel like putting socks on so yea.

But my feet was pretty and not dirty I didn't even care.

I walked out of the closet and seen Tyler put his other jacket of the same one I got on.

Idk why he has two of them. "You always stealing my looks"  I  said smiling.

"Yea but you better in them anyways." He said licking his lips looking me up and down.