14

Vote on all the chapters of this book. Because yall know me ill be quick to not update. Get this up bookie bae.

MESHA POV
SAME DAY

YALL I WROTE MY FIRST GIRL ON GIRL IN HERE YAYYYYYY TELL ME IF YALL LIKEY .
____________________________________________
Tyler fingers circled around my aroused clit. I whimpered softly. He plunged two fingers inside me, "mhmm fuck." I moaned he leaned up and kissed me

He pulled apart . He grabbed my joggers and underwear and pulled them off. "Yo pussy so beautiful mama." He said

He went down and lapped his tounge over my clit over and over again. I combed my fingers through his hair.

He lifted my legs up and had me to hold em. He's been doing this since I told him ii was flexible.

He went down and took a long like back up to my clit before sucking on it ."mhmm." I moaned. He plugged two fingers inside my whole."shit."

I was so focused on him finger fucking me.
___________________________________________
Tyler pov

While I was finger fucking her I went down to her other hole and licked it. She jolted forward and pushed me." Tyler what the fuck ." She said laughing

I smilled at her. "Whats wrong let me eat you out." I said .she shrugged and laid back down. I went down on her again laid my tounge flat on her clit. I swirled it around her clit she shiverd.

Going down to her hole I plunged to fingers in aide of her and fucked her hard.

"Waiiit slowww dowwwnn." She moaned.
I slowed down. Getting up I untied my joggers. Pulling them down my print showed thru my boxers.

Sliding my boxers down I set my self free. "Mhmm." She hummed when she seen me . She rubbed her clit. Spitting on her coochie I grabbed my dick and stuck it inside her.

"Omg." She moaned as I instantly stretched her out. She clenched around me. Leaning down I kissed her as I stroked in and out of her. She moaned in my ear reapetedly.

"You like that?" I asked her kissing her neck ."yess." She moaned.

She grabbed my chains and took it off . Putting it on her self." Mama you look so fine wereing my shit." I said going harder.

"Fuckkk fuckk  just like that just like that." She moaned. I tugged on her clit as I went harder. Her mouth was a gap and her eyes was shut tight . I used my other hand and tugged on her nipple.

"Mhmm right there right there ohhmmmggg right there." She dragged as tears rolled down her face. Her stomach
sinked in and out .

I kept the pace I was going. Pulling out I  slapped my tip on her clit reapetedly. Moving over I laid down on the bed.

As she was taking her deep breathes I grabbed her and sat her on top of me in a reverse cowgirl position. Lifting her legs untill they was behind her head. Grabbing my dick I put it inside of her. "Omg fuck tylerr." She moaned.

Holding both legs in place I grunted and groaned as I sunked in and out of her.
Her stomach sunk in."omg fuck right there". She said ." Fuck yo pussy so tight." I  grunted

Her legs trembled lightly i took long hard strokes in her. Using my hand I rubbed her clit in a circle motion. Her pussy creamed all over me. And her juices started to spure out of her. I felt precum leak from me.

"Fuck Tyler im about to cummmmm." She moaned. Tugging on her nipple I slapped her tittes. "FUCK." She yelled. "Cum for me mama." I groaned in her ear

She let go all over me squirt flew everywhere on the bed and her creamy pussy came all on my dick .

She took long deep breathes. Taking my last strokes I pulled out and came on her pussy.

Looking down I watched as it dropped inside of her. "Fuck mama." I moaned
___________________________________________
The next day
Celi pov.

"So he just dumped yo ass for mesha." My bestie Zarie  said

"Yep I hate that nigga so much." I said referring to Tyler

"Wait matter fact i still got that nigga icloud I'm bout to login in on my laptop." I said she nodded

Opening my Mac book pro. I went to setting s logging out of mymine I logged into tylers

Luckily his password was still the same. Instantly notification started to come in

"Girl you actually in this bitch go to his pictures." She said

I did when I got there my jaw dropped I looked over at zarie

"Yo who the fuck is that is that mesha." I said

Clicking the photo it was a picture of her with Tyler dick in her mouth.  Zari started to laugh swiping over it was another picture this one she was laying missionary style and her eyes was closed.  Swiping over again it was a video.

It was her but she was getting mouth fucked .

"Fuck choke on that dick." Tyler moaned .

All you could here was choking sound and wet mouth noises

She  had cum rolling down her face and all.

"We should post these ." Zarie said . I nodded not even fully paying Attention to her.

My eyes was stuck on the video my pussy clenched from it . Swiping over again it was another video of her getting fucked my stomach sinked in .

"Ik you ain't getting horny from watching her get fucked." Zarie said . I shushed her

Putting my hand in my pants I rubbed my clit in a circler motion I slightly moaned

I looked back at zarie she had her pants off at she watched the video she had my rose toy held to her clit.

I licked my lips . Swiping over again more videos of them fucking played. Mesha titties bounced up and down. I gripped my nipples as I rubbed my clit faster my legs shook a little.

I pulled my pants down all the way before pulling my shirt off looking back at zarie she still had the toy on the highest level as she watched me.

I got infront of her and twerked my ass. Before backing up on her pussy and rubbed ours togheter." Mhmm ." She moaned slightly .

She touched my pussy before sticking her finger inside of me. She fucked me so good
"Omg keep going yess.'" I moaned as I rubbed my pussy on hers.

She took her fingers out I groaned from the discounting

Pushing me down on the bed. She flipped me over. Lifting my legs up I put them in the air she crossed over me in a scissor position and rubbed our pussys togheter

I moaned and she did aswell . My pussy felt amazing