Prologue

"You can read my eyes?" she asked sarcastically.

He shrugged ignoring the tone of her words, "Of course, every time I look at your eyes. That is how I understand if you mean what you say or if there is some hidden emotion behind it." He said sounding casual yet his voice deepened.

"hmmph" she snorted, rolling her eyes and turning away, crossing her arms. He frowned, getting his nose scrunched up.

"what does 'hmmph' mean?" he questioned. "Okay, read my eyes now" she said twirled her head towards him, piercing her chocolate brown eyes into his blue-green ones.

Ram and Priya separated ever since the investigation of his father's case was closed, they found out the murder and all three, were punished, they were not somewhere rotting. The misunderstandings and chaos around them forced him to go away leaving a heart broken Priya to fend for herself. Five years later, a renowned author comes back to Mumbai with a cute little munchkin, for work and stumbles upon her past, the cold-hearted business man. As much as they avoid each other, fate decides to bring them together with a business pact. Both agree to it, and work out. During the process, they realize old feelings do not die. But things complicate with the little boy, who connects with the business man, but the author refrains it. Dealing with love, hate, friendship and family, will they come together or bid goodbye forever?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'll put all the parts, since I just found out that I have them in word till now... And maybe a new part as well 😉