i love you-i love us.

summary: katsuki has been a little pent up lately ever since he started dozing off to his fantasies of izuku in class, but when izuku finds out those fantasies start to come true.
_________________________________

3rd person pov:

izuku and katsuki walk hand and hand from out the school building and onto the street to get to izukus home.

katsuki usually went home with izuku after school, and sometimes occasionally slept over; but it was always empty when they first arrived.

inko worked hours izuku was out of school, so the most the 2 had together was dinner and weekends.

izuku didn't mind though—as long as he and katsuki had the time to fool around whenever they wanted.

as of now though, while the pair were walking, izuku could tell something was bothering katsuki; he seemed more annoyed than usual.

"kacchan, are you okay?" the smaller asked, turning and looking with slight concern.

katsuki bit his lip and looked away, trying his best to avoid eye contact.

"ya.. fuck- ya fine."

"kacchan never stutters.." izuku thought.

izuku put both his hands on the blond boys head, turning so both their faces were now inches away from what could be endgame.

izuku saw what katsuki was finally hiding now.

that lust in his eyes izuku loved seeing oh-so-much.

"are you okay?" izuku repeated, smiling.

katsuki's gaze averted to the ground, and he mumbled something incoherent.

"what?".

"i said— uh." katsuki had no clue how to say it.

"It's okay kacchan, you can tell me anything." izuku wasn't lying, he loved katsuki so much that it was so hard to stay mad at the blond.

"i don't want to come off as pushy and i don't want to pressure you into doing anything you don't want to."

katsuki's hands come up to where izuku placed them on the tallers' head, holding them.

"what is it?"

...

"i've just been so pent up; like in class and stuff. i just—keep thinking of you, and it's starting to hurt my dick, deku." he said, making izukus eyes avert to the older boys crotch area.

it was hard.

izuku didn't think before letting his inner thoughts slip out.

"of me..?" he said, then his eyes blew wide as he realizes how dumb that sounded.

katsuki slid his hands down to izukus sides and held his waist, giving izuku a loving yet lustful look.

"deku, izuku—you drive me crazy. of course you, who else?"

izukus heart flutters and skips a beat, opting to put his hands on the boys chest and get on his tippy toes.

"kiss me and then we can walk home so i can help you." izuku said, bliss in his eyes as he stares down at katsuki's lips.

katsuki doesn't hesitate, attacking his lips and pulling back by force.

the walk home felt long and excruciating.
____________________________________

by the time the two arrived, katsuki had dragged izuku to the smallers room and kissed and nipped him all the way through it.

"mm. hold on kah.. hmp."