Ten: Beneath the Mask

Venom actually reached #18 in the Vampire category yesterday so I have to give a shout out to all of you who have been showing your support through your reads, votes, comments and especially those of you who have become a fan. It's dope yo!

Just before I get into the story, I just want to let my Unfamous Book 1 and 2 readers know that by the end of this month, we will have finished filming the entire series (whoop whoop!). It's gonna be crazy so make sure you subscribe to the youtube channel youtube.com/UnfamousSeries and you can check out the behind the scenes pics on weareunfamous.tumblr.com ;)

Lastly, follow me on Twitter: @ScottyUnfamous.

Enjoy x       

                                                        :::Lyric:::

Darius’s fingers were tangled in my hair, his sculpted statuesque frame crushing my petite one into the cold glass of the mirror that ran along the wall of my decadent walk-in closet. I sighed into his mouth as his fervent lips continued stealing what remained of my inhibition with every heady kiss.

“My Lyric,” he growled softly with ardour; his beast was rising to the surface meaning that soon we’d have to stop as the danger would become too great. I didn’t want him to stop, ever. Darius was the sweetest taboo; an addiction I never wanted to be cured of, one I would gladly overdose on if he’d let me. No, he couldn’t stop now.

I moaned again and clutched him against me, gathering the material of his black Yves Saint Laurent shirt in my fists so tightly that I tore it to shreds. I often forgot how much stronger I had become, especially when intimately engaged with Darius. I had destroyed a lot of things this past week from clothes to furniture and if I didn’t get a grip soon, I was sure Darius’s mansion would be nothing but a pile of rubble by the time we finally slept together.

“I’m starting run low on shirts,” he smirked pulling the shreds of the fragmented material completely off of him before wrapping my arms back around his now bare back. He was always so cold, but he felt so explicit that I didn’t care. The contrast between his deathly chilled anatomy and my golden scorching one made the experience of intimacy with him all the more exciting; it was like having an ice cube ran all over my body.

“Well stop wearing them around me,” I breathed bringing our mouth back together again.

I know I shouldn’t have, but the urge was too strong; I eased my tongue between his lips making the kiss deeper than I was allowed to. Darius froze for a split second; I felt his whole body tense up under my fingers and another animalistic growl rumble in his chest. He yanked my hair and suddenly his tongue was exploring my mouth too. I whimpered and moaned as I felt him lose himself in the kiss. I dug my nails into his muscular back, pushing him closer to the edge, hoping that maybe this time he’d be so caught up in the moment that he’d finally satisfy my blue yearning.

I could feel his body vibrating as he struggled to refrain from taking things any further. He bit down on my lip and growled throatily,

“Don’t,”

“Please,” I begged. Darius growled again with his mouth still against mine,

“I know what you are doing. It’s not safe,” I bit his lip back,

“I don’t care! Take me Darius, I’m yours.” He inhaled sharply and the growling became louder,

“Oh Lyric; my beautiful foolish Lyric!”

In one swift motion he spun me around to face the mirror; one hand in my hair, pulling it back in a diagonal angle, making the golden skin that enveloped my throat taut, whilst the other hand deftly undid the belt on my fluffy white bathrobe –I had just come out of the shower.