Chapte 5

I jump up from bed and automatically go to my dorm without caring what others may think. I remember everything I guess Dr. O'Hara was right my mind truly wanted to lock something out it was Diane it was always her new I remember she was the one who took me from the playground that day. These thoughts make me wonder how long had she been Stalking me and why she never answered that question and I guess I understand new now why. "I guess this is it, it's been a year since my last book was published, and it's time for a new beginning" I smirk and start working for the perfect cover and name and then I hear it it hits 00:00 so I push post.

The next morning I go out to hear everyone looking excited and I hear "I can't believe she is finally writing a new book" and "Did you read the article yet?" "Yes! I'm not even surprised that they already are writing about her she is a legend after all" I smirk and am about to leave when I see Sheriff, Wednesday and my mother. 'Why does it hurt so much I haven't seen her for 10 years it doesn't even seem like she remembers me' I join Them and hear Wen ask "How could you miss a dead body?" Sherif responds "Couse it wasn't there. No footprints, no blood, no sign of a struggle. Nothing, nada. My search party looked all night." "Well, your search party must have left their seeing-eye dogs at home. I saw that monster kill Rowen right in front of me and Sarah as well." they kept arguing and the sheriff then asks "Maybe it was one of your classmates?" Weems speaks for the first time "Sheriff, I find that question offensive." He tells her that he doesn't care " The mayor said those were bear attacks." "Well, the mayor and I disagree on that." So I chip in " So you automatically assume a Nevermore student is the murderer, even though there's no evidence a crime was even committed." I state without asking. And they turn to me it seems they didn't even notice me following except Wednesday of course. I smirk and the principal asks how am I feeling to which I respond "Quite lovely ma'am.

We enter the office and she says "My guess is Rowen ran away. State troopers have put out an alert, and I contacted his family. But they haven't heard from him either." 'What is she playing at' I wonder. Then Wendy chips in " Dead people are notoriously bad at returning calls." I smirk. The sheriff then asks us what we were even doing in the woods in the first place Wen gives him an answer and then it is my turn " I saw her going there so I followed"
Larissa leaves the office for the moment as we speak. He starts by bad-mouthing uncle homes so I say "My uncle is twice the man you are, and the only thing he murders is the occasional opera in the shower." "I'm done playing your games girls," we say in the symphony "We aren't playing games" Then from nowhere this women cop brings Rowen in. And I get paralyzed that's impossible I saw him die.

Larissa:Pov

Oh good the moment Bianca told me about Wednesday in the woods I run there only to see Wednesday Sarah and Rowen on the ground. Rowen is dead I run to Sarah and check her pulse "Oh thank goodness she's breathing"

I lay her down in the infirmary, and from nowhere I have this urge to kiss her forehead and hug her so right and never let go, to protect her with all I have. "Oh, Sarah is this how you always get in trouble by helping your cousin?" I look at the time it's 21:00 so I leave to deal with Rowen's body.

The next morning the Sherif comes too. He tells us that there is nothing so Wednesday starts "How could you miss a dead body?" Sherif responds "Couse it wasn't there. No footprints, no blood, no sign of a struggle. Nothing, nada. My search party looked all night." "Well, your search party must have left their seeing-eye dogs at home. I saw that monster kill Rowen right in front of me and Sarah as well." they kept arguing and the sheriff then asks "Maybe it was one of your classmates?" I was shocked so I said speaking for the first time "Sheriff, I find that question offensive." He tells me that he doesn't care " The mayor said those were bear attacks." "Well, the mayor and I disagree on that." I was shocked and was able to respond when I hear Sarah's voice chip in " So you automatically assume a Nevermore student is the murderer, even though there's no evidence a crime was even committed." She stated. And I am struck by how long has she been here. And I see her smirk for sheriff Los of words. and so I ask how she is feeling which she smiled at and responded "Quite a lovely ma'am." I smile but wonder if that is true because the next moment her face is just as black as Wednesdays.

We enter my office and I start "My guess is Rowen ran away. State troopers have put out an alert, and I contacted his family. But they haven't heard from him either." Then Miss Addams chips in " Dead people are notoriously bad at returning calls." I am mad at her but I don't let it show. The last thing I need is for them to realize that I just covered up a murderer. The sheriff then asks them what they were even doing in the woods at first and Sarah says " I saw her going there so I followed" But that's impossible she was looking at me and then something shined in her eyes and she run off. "Thank you, Sheriff. I think Miss Addams is done now and so is Miss Frump she seems quite exhausted" Then Wednesday starts "Actually, I would like to speak to Sheriff Galpin, Alone." "I'm not sure I can allow that."I say not showing any emotion that I fell, but the sheriff and Miss Addams keep playing with my nerves "I'm sure I could take her to the station and get a formal statement" Ugh that man!" Yeah, let's go." "Fine! You have five minutes, and everything is off the record. Play nice...or I will call the mayor." and with that set, I leave. I go as fast as I can and shape-shift there as Rowan.

As I enter again the office I see their shocked faces and then there is Sara who doesn't look surprised but terrified but she masks it so fast that it seems no one else noticed except me.