Luissas Floreres book chapter

Amelia walked through the long-forgotten school grounds, her last visit there having been a decade ago. Everything seemed oddly familiar yet strangely different now. For years, Amelia had carried the weight of secrets about her past, but now, it was as if a floodgate had opened, and she remembered everything. She had returned to Evermore Academy with a singular mission – to uncover the mysteries that shrouded the school.

Perhaps the truth lay within the very halls of Evermore Academy, hidden in plain sight among the unsuspecting students and staff. Amelia had always believed that the most dangerous monsters were the ones we least expected.

One night, Amelia and her cousin Autumn decided to sneak out of the school grounds to visit the morgue. Autumn mentioned, "Dr. Kimball tells me I should get out more. Says I need to open my mind to new people and experiences. Who am I to argue with her professional cliches?"

Amelia raised an eyebrow and responded, "Um, I don't think that's what Dr. Kimball meant by 'opening your mind to new experiences.' Breaking into a morgue in the middle of the night wasn't on her list of recommendations. Maybe she meant trying new hobbies or meeting new people more legally and safely?"

Autumn fixed her gaze on Amelia and said, "But I can't help but think that there might be something here, something that connects to those...," and then it hit her, "All bodies are missing body parts."

Just as their discussion reached this chilling revelation, they heard footsteps approaching – Sheriff Fallon. Without a word, Amelia and Autumn quickly retreated to a hidden spot. Once the sheriff had left, they knew they had gathered all the information they needed.

As Autumn turned around to face Amelia, a smirk played on Amelia's lips. It was evident that she knew more than she was letting on. Perhaps she held the key to unraveling the mysteries of Evermore Academy, or maybe she had already discerned who was behind it all. The truth was in Amelia's grasp, and it was now Autumn's task to uncover it because this wasn't only Amelia's story her cousin was supposed to uncover this, not her because what's the fun of taking all the credit