A Letter From The Author

Dear reader,

The letters you are about to read are addressed to different people from different points of my life. Ones that might have been gone for quite some time now and ones that might still be the reasons why I currently write. Nonetheless, the letters here have never been read by them, or if they have, they will probably never know it's about them. Perhaps they may know, but I will probably never know as well. The possibilities are endless.

These aren't just romantic letters. These letters are addressed to different people in my life whether a friend, an old friend, an old flame, or someone currently dear to me. I use pieces of them that they have given me to write my letters to them. All of these are written from a place of love even though some may be painful to even write. What is love without pain as they all say?

Dearest reader, that is all I want to tell you for now. I hope you enjoy reading all these letters I never sent or will never send to these anonymous people that have been catalysts in my life. To end, I want to tell you that if you do have something to say to someone, say it now, or you can write a letter to them and, just like me, never send it.

Signed with love,

Miss A