🎸Part 7🎸

I've had nightmares all night but Blake never appeared. I only heard his voice that called me, but I couldn't find him. Nightmares were terrible, again reminiscent of the terrible situation that happened to Blake.

Mother's death... sister's death... father's death... Bill's death... Tom's death and my death...

I was already sitting at the kitchen table and remembering my terrible dream. The goosebumps ran through the skin. I was all pale, everyone could clearly see that I wasn't doing well.

My sister looked at me with a very strange look and then got up abruptly from the table and went to the second floor. Three minutes later, she came back and had a cosmetic bag in her hands.

She threw the cosmetic bag sharply on the table right in front of me, and then said abruptly, right in my ear.

"Make makeup at least, you look shitty. I don't know what happened to you, and I don't want to know!" she said and sat back on her chair.

I nodded and opened the cosmetic bag, took out a mirror from there, opened it and saw zombie in front of me. I really look shitty, so I started doing makeup without hesitation.

A couple of minutes later, I was ready, looking again in the mirror and I saw a completely different person. Having made a lip gloss on my plump lips, I was ready to go out.

                                             ★

I'm already standing on the threshold of school and I see Lizzie and Bill running to meet me. They are so cute together, they would make the perfect couple. And sometimes I even notice how they look at each other.

Here they are close and I also ran to meet them and here we are hugging. We hugged for about 3 minutes until I remembered that they weren't at school yesterday!

I stepped back and looked into their soul with an angry eyes and asked them very rudely.

"Where were you two yesterday?! Why weren't you at school?!" They just looked at each other and I realised right away. I had a smile on my face.

"You're my doves, you had a date! Congratulations!" - I still smiled and hugged them right away.

"Well, it was, but we are not dating yet!" said Lizzie, but I didn't even pay attention because I was sure they would be together very soon.

We decided to go further instead of standing in the middle of schools, so we went down the corridors and I told them all things that happened  yesterday, but I was just silent about Tom. I don't want anyone to know it, probably bet on me, but nothing, I won't be on him.

Suddenly someone gives me a step and I serve, but the person who gave me a step will delay my fall and caught me, and then our faces were on the same level and they were very close.

I saw Tom in front of me... he has such beautiful eyes and such beautiful facial features. But I quickly recovered when he started talking.

"Oh! Didn't you hurt? You just have to look under your feet" - his hand was still under my armpit, he started laughing and some demon inhabited me like a budo.

I got very angry and while he laughed, I hit him on the cheek with all my strength and hates , he grabbed his cheek and continued to look at me. And I just started screaming.

"I am sick of you!What do you want from me?! What did I do to you that you treat me like that?!" I shouted. The guy looked at me, there was sadness and sadness in his eyes.

"Because ... because..." he said these words and nothing else, it made me even more angry.

"Why are you silent, asshole?!" I wanted to continue, but Bill and Lizzie just pushed me away from him. "Let me go!"

"Calm down!" said Lizzie Bill and Tom at the same time. I looked at Tom with a murderous look at which he just smirked. How pissed me off by his grin.

Pov Tom:

When Mia's face was so close, my breathing became more frequent. I just realised to the end how beautiful she is. She has such a beautiful face. She beckons me so much.

What does she do to me, after I met her, I didn't sleep much with any girl, all the girls began to piss me off except her. I like her character so much.

She's strong and she's so cute when she's angry. It's a pity she's not mine... I think I love her, but why am I treating her so bad then...

I can't love her at all! That's for a while!

The end of Tom pov:

All three of us are sitting in a cafeteria, I drink my cola and Lizzie and Bill look at me like a fool. I looked at them inquiringly and asked.

"What?" "Nothing," said Bill and Lizzie interrupted him. "We just still can't realise what happened in the morning in the corridor between you and Tom..."

"Oh, damn, we just hate each other, and I got mad and just yelled at him and said what I think," I said with a completely calm voice.

"I don't think Tom hates you so much," Bill said and looked at me carefully. "What?" I asked him and pretended not to hear anything, although I heard everything perfectly.

Bill just shrugged his shoulders and then immediately looked at me and said "I don't know."

It sounded like I killed his mother, but then it came to me right away.

"I'm sorry I realise he's your brother but-."

"Nothing, I understand. You have your own problems there," he put his head on Lizzie's shoulder and just closed his eyes.

Still, he loves Tom very much and he reminds me of Blake and Tom. Suddenly, I remembered Blake telling me about his friend who lives in Germany.

Blake said that his friend from the rock band also sings very well, and he likes black color and has very strange hair.

Why did I think he was talking about Bill? Blake told me his friend's name, but I don't remember that name at all, not even the first letter. But I still decided to ask Bill about Blake.

I wanted to ask how I saw a very cute picture in front of me. Bill's head lies on Lizzie's shoulder and he clearly fell asleep, and Lizzie strokes his hair. How cute.

Why did I imagine that it was me and Tom? STOP, WHAT?! Me and Tom?! What's wrong with me?! I need to find out if Blake and Bill are connected right now!...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am writing late at night, time is 02:20 and I really want to sleep, but I wrote this part! Sorry for mistakes I am just tired and my eyes are closing! I hope you liked it and please don't forget to vote. I love everyone💋❤️