🎸Part 17🎸

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I opened my eyes and found it in a very unknown place. There are trees everywhere, but they're not green, but red. I blinked a few times, thinking that something was going to change, but no, when I closed and opened my eyes again, I realised that nothing had changed.

When I heard a loud laugh, I immediately realised that I was in a dream. When I lifted my head, I saw Blake. Damn it, I don't want to see him at all right now. His disgusting voice sounded so loud that my ears were overwhelmed.

-"Why are you all red?"- he asked with both indifference and excitement. I wiped another tear with my sleeve and looked into Blake's dark eyes.
-"Nothing,"- I said roughly, and so I wanted to hit him, push him away, and just run away. -"And at all get away from me!"- I shouted and just tried to do my best to wake up, but Blake just laughed at it.

-"I'm here to help you!"-
- "What? You're going to ruin everything!"- He smiled, and I just nodded. I wanted to send him, but everything started to disappear, and Blake himself just evaporated.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I woke up from the warm breath in my neck and from the very warm hands on my waist. It's so comfortable, I don't want to move and I don't want to get up. I turned my head around and saw Tom. I jumped abruptly, and apparently that's why I woke Tom up. He stood up and wiped his eyes, he looked at me and lay down again.

-"You're not embarrassed."-When I said that, I crossed my hands on my chest.
- No, he whispered in the pillow.- The desire to hit him in the head increased, but I kept holding myself back.

It was just now that I noticed that he wasn't wearing a T-shirt and that caused me to hold my breath. But I just opened my eyes and put on my jacket and left the room. I went downstairs and I walked into the kitchen and saw Lizzie and Bill. When they heard my steps, they simultaneously turned to me.

-Good morning,- I said in a sleepy voice, and ran into Lizzy's arms, -how I missed it!
- you know how worried I was?- She hit me slightly on the shoulder, which caused me to laugh.

Bill approached me from behind and hugged me in the waist.

-How did you sleep?- he asked, and went to Lizzie, hugging her by the shoulders and laying his head on her head.
-normal,- I shrugged my shoulders and saw Lizzie and Bill smiling. I looked at them questioningly, but they were clearly not going to say anything.

I sat down at the table and Lizzie gave me a plate of bacon and omelette.
-Tea or coffee?- asked Bill, picking up the cup.
-coffee!- I already spoke with the bacon in my mouth.

In a minute, the coffee was lying in front of me. I heard steps from the stairs, and when I looked at Tom, I was just drinking my coffee. He went down in his shorts and he had my bag in his hand. He sat in front of me and put my bag on the table. He looked at me with a cold look and took one bacon from my plate.

-Hey!- I yelled and hit him in the hand, but he could still take it and put it in his mouth. I closed my eyes and continued to drink coffee.
- Let's watch the movie. - Bill's voice was heard sharply behind Tom.
-yes, lets watch horror!- I said that with a smile on my face and felt Tom's look.
- bruh, I hate horror! Lets watch detective!- Tom said, still looking at me.

- Detective movies are boring!!- The smile disappeared from my face and I began to star into Tom's eyes.
- I said we're going to watch the detective!
- and I said we're going to watch horror!!- Lizzie and Bill have been watching our quarrel all this time.

-Now! Stop fighting! Lizzy and I decided to watch a comedy!- Bill interrupted us and Tom and I looked at him.
I sneezed and got up from the table, took Lizzie's hand, and we went into the living room together and sat down on the couch.

Five minutes later, the boys came. Tom sat next to me and Bill spoke.

- Mia, I need to talk to you.
-Tom, I need to talk to you,- Lizzie heard right away.
I looked at Bill and then at Lizzy, but I went to talk to Bill anyway.

As he entered Bill's room, he closed the door and sat down on a chair and I sat on a soft bed.
- well... why did we have to talk?
- Oh, you don't understand?- he asked with a smile.
- No.

-what's going on between you and Tom, and what was it yesterday?- his words made me recall Tom's words yesterday.
- Nothing. We're just different people and we don't love each other,- Bill just laughed at that word.
- You're both so blind! You can see that you're in love with each other!
- I believed you! Stop talking nonsense! If he liked me, he would have confessed.- Bill changed his face and immediately looked down. I was stunned by how upset he was.

-you okay?!- My voice was trembling.
- Yeah, yeah. You just don't know Tom and his whole story..- he opened his mouth and immediately closed it.

As soon as we left the room, Bill's sadness disappeared. That's why I love him. But I was so interested in Tom's story. But when I saw Tom almost crying, all my thoughts fled, and I ran to him.

-is everything good?- I touched his hand slightly, but he pulled it away.
- Get away from me! Leech!- His voice was rude, and I was struck by his words.
- You know what? You're a selfish and senseless goat, I hate you!! - I got up and looked at Lizzy - see you tomorrow at school!

I walked in to Bill and kicked him on the shoulder - bye - and I quickly left their house.

I was home in 10 minutes. There was no one at home and that was a plus since I could play the guitar normally. I walked into my room and locked myself with the key. I quickly changed my clothes and took my favorite black guitar in my hands. I went to bed and started playing. I've been playing guitar since I was 10 years old and I used to be in a band that soon broke up due to Blake's death and I just couldn't play.

In this group I sang and played solo, so now I decided to sing our song. As soon as I started singing and playing, my eyes immediately filled with salty liquid. I blinked and the tears began to flow without stopping. I started thinking about Tom and how good we would be together. My eyes closed and I couldn't think...

————————————————————————————————————————————————
i love this chapter so much!! Hope you likes this and please don't forget to vote, i love everyone❤️🫶🏽