-IMPORTANT A/N-

First of all 🤓☝️ this story is NOT mine I am using the story from IMOTO on YouTube (go subscribe) the reason I am making this a story is because I really wanted to write her story/theory down cause it was amazing! Even if all she did was summarize her theory I wanted to make a full on FANFIC with every single DETAIL! 😈

Anyways I do not own Demon Slayer or any of the characters, this story is a longer version of IMOTO's theory/summary thingy, I do NOT have good grammar/spelling I mess up a lot because I type fast, I wanted to make IMOTO'S story into a fanfic because, I wanted to improve my creativity exp: I might not keep everything from her idea and add bits of my own creativity BUT in anyway shape or form I do not want to be stealing her credit her theory is a true art piece and I just wanted to write it cause omg!!!

I can't find any good stories 😢 about demon tanjiro (it's all smut!)

ALSO!!! I do not own any of the art I just use PicsArt to edit tanjiro drawings for "my" fanfic.

Oh and 🗣️IF YOU ARE HERE FOR DKT SMUT/LEMON 👏 YOU👏 AIN'T 👏 GONNA 👏FIND👏 IT👏 HERE 👏 THE DOOR IS OPEN FOR YOU TO LEAVE 🤗

Please enjoy this fanfic.

(If you don't wanna read my longer version of IMOTO'S theory, go onto YouTube and watch "what if tanjiro became a demon in episode 1?" She is an amazing YouTuber go subscribe rn!!)

(Oh and this is my first time writing and showing it to the public so enjoy the bunch of typos, if you do see a typo please tell me I will go fix it!)

(Also I may repeat something over and over example: "he was walking walking down a hall" I tend to write the same thing over again I am sorry but please tell me when I do this if I miss it when I proof read 😞🥹)

(Oh and this contains spoilers 😅 sorry if I got ya hopes up if you wanna read the manga go to "Manga fire" on Google 😎👍)

(And uh why tf is my picture for the novel so DAMN blurry?? For me it's really high quality but then I put it on as the picture and It looks like dog 💩!?!)