One

Yoon Jeonghan hustled out of the dressing room holding the hands of a crying little girl. She tried to wriggle out of his arms to really no avail. The crowd also seemed not to help her situation the Carats could be heard loudly in the stadium Chanting their names in their Fanchant.

Choi Seungcheol, Yoon Jeonghan, Hong Jisoo, Wen Junhui, Kwon Soonyoung, Jeon Wonwoo, Lee Jihoon, Seo Myungho, Kim Mingyu, Lee Seokmin, Boo Seungkwan, Choi Hansol Lee Chan.

But that did little to Help Jeonghan's thoughts.

"Noona can you take her during the show she's crying". The staff member smiled at the little girl taking a struggling Ha-Yoon into her arms. Jeonghan smiled. This had been the second time His daughter had started screaming before the show and It certainly wouldn't be the last. He turned towards Ha-Yoon, pressing a gentle kiss on her head.

"If you're good for Noona I'll let you have some Strawberry Ice cream We saved in the freezer". At this, Ha-yoon brightened about her toothy gummy smile stretching her face.

"Come on Hyung!". Lee Chan said, walking out of the dressing room and adjusting his headset on top of his black hair. He was breathing heavily as he ran towards the stage giving ha-yoon a smile.

"She'll be okay!".

. . .

"Do you want to play Ha-Yoon?" The staff member below her sat a sparkly blanket with tiger prints on it that held some of Ha-Yoons favorite toys. The Barbies Vernon bought for her from America, Stuffed animals from Mingyu, and her favorite toy, a play keyboard from Jihoon. She didn't reach for anything.

"NO WANT DADS".

"They're on stage Sweetie".

"NO".

"Then what do you want to do?" at her last concert, she played pretend with the two puppy dog stuffed animals Mingyu got her. Both she named Choco and Mint.

"Nothing". She mumbled. then, It was like a lightning bolt ran through her head. She could surprise her Dads on stage. She leaped up clutching Mint in one hand and ran. She liked running, especially when Jeonghan tried to put her to sleep. Or when she was forced to eat the gross steamed veggies. She hated Veggies too. So she ran fast towards the stage and up the stairs. They were in the middle of Snap Shoot when everyone stopped singing and paid attention to the Little girl in pink.

"Dad!".