My P.O.V

I woke up on the last Saturday in September, and I literally jumped out of bed. The moment I did however, my father hollered for me. Yep, so far, so normal. "Now, is Renatta giving you a ride or do I need to take you?" he inquired. "Yeah, she'll be taking me both ways," I replied. With that, I went into the kitchen, grabbed a mango, and ran back to my room to get my cosplay on.

My cosplay was a genderbent Kimblee from Fullmetal Alchemist. The uniform came in a month ago whereas my hair just got to the right length and color. I was working on putting the uniform on and eating my mango at the same time when my brother yelled for me, most likely because he needed help with his Hughes cosplay. Fussing with my own cosplay, I made a beeline for Charlie's room, as he was attempting to figure out a similar uniform. "Where does this thingamajig go? And what about this doohickey?" He panicked. "Oh my Arceus, you're hopeless, Charlie," I mumbled under my breath. After I fixed his cosplay, I went back to my room and finished putting together my cosplay.

After about half an hour, a honk was sounded in our driveway. "Renatta's here, see ya Dad," I said before running out the door. I hopped in the back seat of Renatta's van to find Renatta in the Gamzee cosplay she was so proud of, our friend Ariana in the Mangles cosplay I made for her, and our friend Elizabeth in her Kevin cosplay. "So, is that everyone?" Ariana asked. "Yep. Next stop, Senshi-Con!" Renatta cheered. Little did we know, we were being watched.