trofizz smut

Trophy gets butt fucked by Dr fizz real

Trophy laid down on the bed and put his ass up in the air. "You sure you wanna do anal? It would be easier to use your pu-" "yes! Just hurry up!" Trophy shouted. "Okay okay, just calm down" Dr fizz said in a calm tone.

Dr fizz grabbed a bottle of lube and put some on his hand. He rubbed the lube on his dick and lined it up with trophy's hole.

"Are you ready?" Dr fizz asked, trophy nodded in response. "The safe word is red, got that?" Dr fizz said. Trophy sighed. "Alright..just hurry up" trophy complained.

Dr fizz slowly pushed his dick inside trophy's ass, making him groan quietly. He pushed himself all the way inside trophy. Trophy looked at him and nodded, giving him a signal to start moving.

Dr fizz started to thrust slowly and steadily, making sure not to hurt trophy. Trophy groaned softly. "Shit..your big..." Trophy whimpered.

Dr fizz continued to slowly thrust in trophy's tight ass, letting out grunts and groans. "Faster.." trophy half whispered. Dr fizz did as trophy said and sped up the pace, not too fast though.

Trophy buried his face in a pillow, it hurt a little but it felt so good. He let out muffled moans as Dr fizz thrusted into his tight hole. Dr fizz held onto trophy's waist for support. "Your doing very well" Dr fizz praised.

Trophy blushed a litte as his boyfriend praised him, oh how we loved getting praised. Dr fizz sped up a little bit more as he rubbed trophy's waist. "Fuck...faster..~!" Trophy moaned.

Dr fizz sped up even more, going at a medium like pace now. Trophy moaned and whimpered in the pillow as he felt his insides being stretched out. "You don't need to be quiet, we're all alone" Dr fizz said gently. Trophy rolled his eyes and pulled his face up, his moans and whines being more loud now.

Trophy slowly reached down and rubbed his wet pussy. Dr fizz noticed this and pulled trophy's hand away. "I'll take care of it, just relax" Dr fizz put 2 fingers in trophy's pussy and thrusted them at the same pace he was thrusting his cock.

Trophy moaned as he was being double penetrated. "Go faster..I can take it" trophy begged, he wanted Dr fizz to pound him. "Alright, I'll go fast. Just tell me if it hurts or your uncomfortable" Dr fizz said, he didn't wanna hurt his lover but he also wanted to please him.

Dr fizz started pounding trophy's ass and pussy, making both of them moan. Trophy moaned loudly at the overwhelming pleasure, this is exactly what he wanted. "AH~! DR FIZZ~!" He moaned his lovers name as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. "Ahh...trophy...~! your so cute..~" Dr fizz praised.

They were both a moaning mess, the room filled with their moans and slapping sounds. As Dr fizz slammed into trophy he started to get close. "Can I..c-cum in you?" Dr fizz asked, not wanting his partner to be uncomfortable. "Ah~!! YES~!" trophy moaned happily as his climax was approaching as well.

They both felt a overwhelming sense of pleasure as they continued fucking. "IM CLOSE~!" trophy screamed out. "I-i am too.." Dr fizz gripped onto trophy's waist tightly.

Dr fizz slammed into trophy's ass one last time before they both screamed in pleasure as they came. Dr fizz pulled out of trophy's ass and pussy. Trophy collapsed on the bed, his pussy and ass leaking cum.

"Oh fuck, that was amazing..." Trophy mumbled. Dr fizz sat down on the bed next to where trophy was laying and stroked his back with his other hand that wasn't all sticky from trophy's juices.

"Let's take a shower okay?" Dr fizz had a warm smile on his face. Trophy started standing up with his wobbly legs. "Sure.." trophy started wobbling to the bathroom. "You okay?" Dr fizz asked. Trophy nodded in response. "Yeah, I'm fine.."

They both went inside the bathroom and took a warm bath, cuddling together. "Uhh, what about the sheets?" Trophy asked. "I'll take care of it in the morning, we can sleep on the couch" Dr fizz rubbed trophy's side. Trophy snuggled onto his beloveds chest. "Can we try off and watch some TV or something now?" Trophy looked up at Dr fizz as he asked his question. Dr fizz nodded.

They both got out of the tub and dried themselves off. After they were done they laid down on the couch. Trophy pulled the blanket over him and Dr fizz. They both held each other close, cuddling with each other on the couch. Trophy pulled Dr fizz into a kiss. Dr fizz kissed back.

After a few moments they pulled away. Trophy laid down on Dr fizz's chest. "You tired?" Dr fizz rubbed trophy's back. Trophy nodded and shut his eyes as he started to fall asleep. Dr fizz also started to fall asleep as well. Both of them fell asleep in each other's arms peacefully on the couch.