trophfizz smut 2

I got the plot from explosivedinosaurzz_ so credit to them for giving me a plot

Trophy groaned as he hugged his pillow. He was horny as hell today, and the only thing he could think of was his boyfriend Dr fizz. All he could think about was having sex with him, no matter how hard he tried he couldn't stop thinking about it. 

Trophy was alone in fizzes house since he was at work, so trophy had some time to himself. Trophy groaned, he was feeling very needy and needed to relieve himself. He place a pillow under his dick that was already out and started grinding against it. Trophy groaned as he felt the soft pillow against his needy dick. 

"Fuckk…fizzy…" trophy whined. Trophy was slow with his thrusts, he wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible. Trophy kept letting out small moans, groans, and whimpers as he rode the pillow. He kept thrusting his dick onto the pillow. It felt so good since his dick was pretty sensitive right now. Trophy sped up his thrusts, making him moan. Trophy thought about Dr fizz fucking him as he rode the pillow. That thought only turned him on more. 

"Dr fizz..ah…please…~" trophy moaned out. A few moments later the door then opened. Trophy then immediately stopped and looked over his shoulder. It was Dr fizz, looking embarrassed. 

Dr fizz looked away from trophy, shutting his eyes. "Sorry I heard you call my name and I thought you were hurt" Dr fizz explained. "Sorry I'll leave…" Dr fizz start shutting the door. "Wait!" Trophy called out for his lover. "..yes?" "Can you uh…help me?" Trophy said in a embarrassed tone.

Dr fizz blushed at this. After a moment, he nodded. "Alright, I'll help you" Dr fizz walked over to trophy and sat him up on the edge of the bed. Dr fizz sat down on the floor in front of trophy. Dr fizz licked trophy's dick before putting it in his mouth. He put more and more of trophy's length in his mouth until it was fully inside. 

Trophy moaned and held his boyfriend in place. Dr fizz started bopping his head up and down. He moved his tongue all around trophy's dick. Trophy moaned happily as Dr fizz sucked him off. He was starting to get close now. 

"Fizzy…I'm close.." trophy whimpered as he rubbed the back of Dr fizz's head. Dr fizz sucked harder, bopping his head up and down faster. He figured trophy was gonna get close anyway since he was riding a pillow a few minutes ago. Trophy threw his head back in pleasure and shut his eyes tight. Precum started to leak from his tentacle, going into fizz's mouth. 

Dr fizz didn't mind, he swallowed the precum and kept going. Dr fizz's tongue swirled around trophy's dick. Trophy held in his cum, he didn't want to end this yet. "Fucckk~!" Trophy moaned loudly. Dr fizz bopped his head faster, holding trophys hips. Trophy moaned loudly as he came from the speed change. His warm sticky semen shooting into Dr fizz's mouth. Dr fizz pulled away and swallowed it all. 

Trophy was still honry though, he wanted even more. "Can we…have another…round?" Trophy asked in between pants. Dr fizz climbed up onto the bed. "Your feeling needy today aren't you?" Dr fizz asked. Trophy nodded in response. dr fizz sat in front of trophy. He spread out his legs, revealing his slimy dick. 

Trophy smirked and climbed onto his boyfriend. Trophy put his dripping wet pussy on Dr fizzes dick, grinding against it. Trophy slowly lowered himself onto fizz's dick, inserting it into his pussy. Trophy sighed as it went fully inside him.

Dr fizz pulled trophy into a kiss. Trophy kissed back slowly. Dr fizz thrusted gently into his boyfriends pussy as he kissed him. Trophy licked fizz's lips, asking for permission. Dr fizz accepted, parting his lips. Trophy did the same and slid his tongue into Dr fizz's mouth. They rubbed their tongues together, making out. 

Dr fizz sped up his thrusts as he made out with trophy. Trophy moaned into the kiss. They both pulled away, smirking at each other. Trophy started bouncing on Dr fizz's dick, speeding up with each bounce. Trophy moaned and whimpered as he slammed himself back on fizz's dick repeatedly. "If it's too much, you can slow down" Dr fizz held trophy's hands in his. Trophy nodded and kept going. 

Trophy pushed Dr fizz's dick deep inside him until it hit his g spot. Trophy moaned loudly in pleasure, he kept hitting that same spot. Dr fizz noticed this and pushed himself as deep as he could in trophy. "Fizzy~! It feels so good~!!" Trophy moaned loudly as he kept bouncing on his dick.

Dr fizz squeezed trophys thighs gently. "I'll pull out when Im close and cum on your belly, okay dear?" Dr fizz groaned in pleasure. Trophy kept bouncing until he let out a loud moan as he came on Dr fizz's dick. He pulled himself off of fizz's dick and layed down. Trophy's pussy leaked cum as he panted heavily. 

"Good boy" Dr fizz praised as he leaned down and kissed trophy's cheek. Dr fizz pulled away and jerked himself off. After a few moments he moaned, his cum shooting out of his dick onto trophy's stomach. Trophy smiled as he saw Dr fizz cum on his stomach. 

Dr fizz panted softly. "Let's go take a bath, okay?" Trophy nodded and stood up, his legs wobbling. Dr fizz giggled and picked up trophy bridal style. He walked over to the bathroom with trophy in his arms. They took a warm bath, cuddled, then took a long nap together.