trophy rides a pillow

Shark tiddies...

This is in object form btwww

Trophy was feeling very horny today. He didn't usually have time to relieve himself because tissues was in the hotel room 90% of the time. But today he was getting a check up at the doctors, so he had a few hours to himself.

Trophy grabbed a pillow and sat in front of it. His hand drifted to his crotch and he started rubbing. He kept rubbing until his slit appeared. He was to horny and impatient to get his tentacle out so he just grinded his slit on his pillow.

Trophy held onto the sides of the pillow tightly as he rode it. After a few moments his tentacle slid out. He grunted as his tentacle rubbed against the pillow. Trophy didn't have any lube so he just spit on his hand and rubbed his dick with it. It was already kinda slimy so he didn't need to put much on.

Once his dick was nice and lubed up he went back to grinding. Trophy bit his lip so he wouldn't make any noise. He thrusted his dick on the pillow slowly at first, but then started going faster.

"Shit..." Trophy groaned under his heavy breath. Trophy laid down on the bed with his dick on the pillow. He grinded his dick against the pillow again.

His breathing started to get heavier as he started to get close. He started letting out small groans and grunts. He didn't want anymore to hear him so he made sure to be quiet. Trophy sped up his thrusts, going even faster now. He put his hands over his mouth to be quiet.

Precum started to ooze from his dick onto the pillow. Trophy didn't want to end his fun time now though. When he was just about to cum he stopped his thrusts, edging himself. His tentacle twitched, begging for some attention.

After a moment, trophy thrusted extremely fast onto the pillow. He let out a loud muffled moan as cum shooted out of his dick onto the pillow. "Fuck...hope nobody heard that..." Trophy mumbled to himself as he sat up on the bed, looking at the mess he made.

Trophy groaned, both out of frustration and pleasure. "Now I gotta clean this up..." Trophy grumbled.