ā„‚ā„š”øā„™š•‹š”¼ā„ š•†ā„•š”¼

𝐼 𝒜𝓂 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒
_______

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 was not the same without you, I got so many regrets so many that I want to die but I know that even if I die I won't be were you are, your angle that God above send to me.

put I lost you I should have, I should've known everything and everyone around me die I should've known that this, you, was not a blessing but a punishment.

I lost you because I was selfish and naive that everything well be find and that nothing can come between us because I was powerful Mafia that nobody dear to touch, I guess I was wrong am here laying lazy on the couch no life in me what so every.

The smile you love so much is no longer there just a cold as ice. I regret being you in my life. If I wasn't selfish you would have be a life even if it's kills me thinking about this but marrying somebody that loves u more then me that won't but u in danger just because of obsession and selfless.

Every since you die you take the part u loved some much with you. Leaving this depressed soul on this drenched of a planet..

chuckled sadly* *sigh* "what am I doing, can't believe it been 4 years and am still hang up on you now am here saying this" I stop and think "what this kids these days called it mhmm...ah!yes cringe" I laugh and get up of the couch.

I walk out of my mansion. Walking out of this house that fill with so many memories just kills me I want to stay in that house but there so many memories that am suffocating but that's alright with me cause being here it's like you with me and that all I need to not lose my self like that time.

⊱❀⊰

I shake my head to stop thinking about that time knowing I was a mess before you left me alone knowing it was my flaut and I was too slow, I was late again making that happen.

Where are you" Jungkook run his head was spinning look every for "him" "please" jungkook run to the Forest when he heard "him" called out for help "hold one am coming" Jungkook run and trip sprain his ankle but that didn't stop him he eun but he didn't see the edge and fall "ahgh" rolling down the mountain. "Fuck... Y****n!" Jungkook crawl his two ankle were spraint it feels like one was broken "am..here ..pl-" jungkook run on his two feet raining where he heard that gun shot...

⊱❀⊰

I was in a cafe taking a seat far from the window I look around till I see the guy I was looking for it's been four years I got my revenge but I been year that fucker most he alive somewhere and been in hiding.

I take seat behind him we were back to back he was eating I rise my head the lady appear "welcome to happy cafe, what can I help you sir?" i laugh at the name of this place like it was mocking me. I didn't look up and said "black cafe make it strong." I haven't been sleep while since you were gone "if that all, I will bring it sir" your sient give me comfort but know my sient is all cover things you owns, call me weird but that how I am know walking dead freak*chuckled*

"Mr. Jeon" Jungkook tap the table to make the other know he was listening "he is alive" that was all Jungkook needed his eyes was red hunger for blood "that fool he couldn't just stay died" jungkook try to clam himself down since he was in a public place "here sir" Jungkook look up at the lady"please make this to go" the lady nod "i be right back" Jungkook nod "he should stay in hiding *laugh* good for me tho i make sure that that fucker is dead" jungkook say taking an sugar pack "what should I do?" Jungkook get up "for the mean while watch what that fucker is doing don't mess anything I don't care if you mess a sleep nothing got that" Jungkook didn't wait for answer he walk to the door taking his cafe and pay for it walking back to his car enter it second later "AHHHHHHH!! THAT FUCKER SHIT"

Jungkook didn't know he was crying tell his vision was blurry "shit am crying I fail you Yonjun I fail u this my flaut" without warning a flash appear next to him.

"Yonjun~" Jungkook barely let out the image of his husband is right in front of him he couldn't believe it "hi baby" Jungkook see he was crying he hold out to hug him "it's really you" Jungkook say he was crying of joy "yes it's me but I can't stay for long" that break Jungkook heart "don't go please stay" Jungkook dig his face into Yonjun neck "oh I wish I can but my body will die u see" Jungkook lift his head but never let him go "what" Jungkook was thinking he final post it "I have ten 10 second so listen am reincarnated in this world but got a different life and I need your help you need to hurry are else I will die again jungkook-

"Ahhh!" Jungkook jump up seating up from his bed panicking from his bed "so it was just a dream but it feels so really" as Jungkook say that feel a warm hand touch his face "Yunjun?" Jungkook called out a minute pass "Yes am gone crazy"

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ