ā„‚ā„š”øā„™š•‹š”¼ā„ š•‹š•Žš•†

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓨𝓸𝓾
______

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 since that dream I have meeting you I been thinking of it's true are not but deep down I wanna believe it there a is such thing called reincarnation even if there is I will be different but I tell myself it was just luck that meet you and show me what loved is maybe you reincarnated to find your soulmate, I hate saying that if there was such thing call soulmate and am not yours all i know is that you are mine soulmate and I wouldn't change it for nothing.

I enter the kitchen memories fill my vision see you look at me ~𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽~ I take a step into the kitchen and stand there ~𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴~ I always hate see you pout how am dying to kiss you and hold you give you love and affection even if I say I don't like to do those stuff it was a lie and you know it.~𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓭~ I couldn't take this anymore maybe this was what I see in my dream that giving me hope. "Please go" I said closing my eyes as a waiting ~𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝔂𝓮~ fuck "wait!" Open my eyes he was gone just like that.

"Kookie" Jungkook hear the love of his life call him next to him on the bed but he want to tease him s little so he stays still act like he was sleeping "koookieeee" Jungkook was holding on to dear life "I was planing to make your favorite breakfast but I guess not" Jungkook feel "him" coming of him"wait did i just hear my favorite breakfast" Jungkook take a hold of him not dear to let him go he see s mad pout on his husband face Jungkook break down "aw baby am sorry" Jungkook say seating up taking "him" in him in his lap "that no funny you only care about ur food" Jungkook couldn't laugh but laugh at his pouting baby "I mean.. of course I care about my food especially dinner cause there always an dessert waiting for me" Jungkook give a dirty look his husband flush red when he finger out what Jungkook was saying"ah stop don't say things like that" Jungkook watch him get up from his lap "weh going?" Jungkook ask "come let eat" after eating they eat and watch YouTube "baby I have to go deal with business" Jungkook say coming from downstairs already dress he see his husband was sleeping "cute" and left not without a messages.

That was the last time I see him saying that he going to go buy groceries to make me my favorite food it's the food I hate know I never eat it again it make me sick.

Now am here breakdown like a bitch.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩~"

"What is-" my phone started to ring " hello" but there was no one "who is this" I ask more demand "I swear- the fuck did they just end the call" that miss me of. So I decided to track the phone. "Hello boss? "
"Track this number"

▄︻デνσтє══━一