ā„‚ā„š”øā„™š•‹š”¼ā„ š•Šš”¼š•š”¼ā„•

𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔
_____

𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈 it's been an mouth now, why aren't u waking up am starting to see you again yunjun and that mad kie see me talking to you asking who I was talking too, please wake up.

"Gukie? " I called for breakfast "ʏᴇs ᴅᴀᴅᴀ" he started to call be that few weeks ago when someone ask me if he was my kid I said yes cause if I say no people will interfere. Gukie almost blow my cover.

"ᴋᴏ ɴᴏ ᴅᴀᴅᴀ,-"
"Yes because appa and I are together" Jungkook now gu no stupid "ᴀʜ ᴋᴀʏ ᴅᴀᴅᴀ! "

He been talking clearly now but still talk like s baby. He and I have been close over the two mouth

"

I learn more about your past" I said holding his hand "am sorry I been late" I miss the back of his hand " I know you wake up asking who are you " which going hurts since am pure out my heart for.

"Let's go to the park" I said holding out my hands for Gukie but he whines rising his hand, he never like walking outside like being in my hands when going out I ask.
"Why u like being in my hands when going outside? " I ask walking outside "ᴄᴀsᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ɢᴏɴᴇ" I didn't get it but he is shaking most be Traumatize, I hold him close "it's okay want to stay inside today? " he shake his head "ɴᴏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ" my breathing was shaking "I won't" I said serious.

We go to big park for a walk.

"I need to tell me a boy Gukie pass and yours" I sigh "he doesn't even want let go of my hand why? " I look back the sleep boy "even if you are here your not"

Me and Gukie are in bed watching TV well he was watching TV "it's time for bed" he was good boy "ɴᴏ ᴅᴀᴅᴀ" he was cuddle up against me head on my chest, blanket cover us he twisted his little finger in the sheet that sigh that his tired but he's fighting it "yes kie you want to sleep" I said turn off the side light "ₙₒ~ ₒₙₑ ₘₒ𝓌ₑᵣ" he even sound tired. "Kie sleep TV going off" I say as I watch him pout turning off the TV "good"
"ᵦᵢ𝓰 ₘₑₐₙᵢₑ" I nod "thanks"

"I quit being a mafia am still a power fill man but just out of the dirty business" I say cleaning him up a little "I open a business and it's going while" I added.
"I couldn't have what happen to you and Gukie" I kiss his for head "wake up me kie miss u"

ₘᵢₛₛ ᵧₒᵤ ₜₒₒ

"Gu? " I I whisper outstretched my hand to feel an empty space next to me "gu! " I quickly get from the bed "Gukie! " run out of the room going down stairs it was so quite and this scared the fuck out of me, I open a draw next to taking out a gun then I bread boom.
"Gukie" running to the kitchen to see.

"ᴀᴘᴘᴀ!" With a big smile across his face rabbit smile before her run around I put the gun at my back tucked in my pants covers the showing part with my shirt "Gukie. What did I told you? " I don't make him leave my sight especially when am a sleep.

"ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴅᴀᴅᴀ ᴇғ ᴡᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴏʀ sᴛᴀʏ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴀᴅᴀ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ" I walk up to the counter pick up "then why did you? You give my heart attack" As I said that he hind his face into my neck I Rob his back"let make breakfast shall we"

For the rest of the day it was just me and Gukie it was time for me to visit Yoongi again to day.

As I get us both ready my phone starting to ring "hello hyung"  it was Namjoon "you need to come right now" with no say I drop my phone crap gukie "we got to go
Don't know if anything happen to Yoongi should bring me phone but can't turn back know " ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴅᴀᴅᴀ" shit "nothing okay we just going to the hospital"

We were at the hospital "we're is he" l? " I ask having gukie in my hands "why did u end the call" look at Namjoon face he look relax "just till what happen I want to see him. "

"Okay so ɪs awake"

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ