ā„‚ā„š”øā„™š•‹š”¼ā„ š”½š•†š•Œā„

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
_______

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 I get home my notification went off I take my phone and turn it on but what I see I swear it feel like my heart just stop "what have I done" started my car and drive as fast as I can don't care about cops are what I call my guys "am on mission watch me" was all I say they know what to do keep cop of my back especial if I got few in the force.

"Am sorry am sorry" tears was on my face an can't stop it "I should have know dose voice was real I should have know" I step on it drive faster pass by car it was like I video game nothing feel really at that  moment "I fucking up" I fill my body with angry I got moving on me wish is a mad idea I could die doing this, I wish for nothing else matters fact I will walk in there.

I pull up in front of building that look kin$s run down I see my guy out side I look at them "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING GOIN THERE BUT DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM" I say showing the picture of the guy that look like yunju. I take a gun from one the guy walk in that build like I was bulletproof.

Shots was fire every where but I was looking for the guy that look like my dead husband "kookie there quickly~" I turn were the voice was at and run to it it was luck "please I can't be late not "
I push at the door and kick it down when it burst open what I see was like daja vu all cover again.

I see the guy who look like Yunjun in the arms of the guy that kill Yunjun "ah look what a surprise I really thought I kill that beautiful guy but I guess I was wrong" my hand was shaking I don't what to make the same mistake I make back them I take s deep breath "if you don't want to die u will let him go" the pale look like was pass out and that was enough to stop my breath vision was barely and I went mad.

I left my gun as fast do great he even think of doing anything just say I went blank when I did and shot the guy in the face he fall I run the the poor boy and hold him close "sorry am late" I say move his hair out of his face but he wasn't breathing.

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ