Chapter 4: High School Years

Thomas continued his education at Warsaw Community High School, beginning in August 11, 2015. His teachers, Mrs. Martz, Ms. Richards, and Ms. Harty, tried to help him with his behavior, but Thomas continued to struggle with social interactions and often lashed out at his classmates. He found another solace in his love for WWE, which he would often talk about in class.

Despite Thomas' troubled past and struggles with aggression, he has always had a soft spot for the character Coyote from the Looney Tunes cartoons

Despite Thomas' troubled past and struggles with aggression, he has always had a soft spot for the character Coyote from the Looney Tunes cartoons. Thomas has long been fascinated by Coyote's persistence and determination in his pursuit of the elusive Road Runner.

 Thomas has long been fascinated by Coyote's persistence and determination in his pursuit of the elusive Road Runner

Thomas sees a bit of himself in Coyote, as he too has struggled with setbacks and obstacles in his life. He sees Coyote's resilience and refusal to give up as an inspiration, and he often turns to the character for motivation when he feels down.

Thomas' love for Coyote has also inspired him to think more deeply about the messages and themes of the Looney Tunes cartoons. He sees the characters as embodiments of different aspects of human nature, and he believes that there is much to be learned from their interactions and adventures.

Thomas has also found inspiration in the way that Coyote is always willing to try new things and take risks. He sees this as a reminder that life is full of opportunities, and that it is up to each individual to seize them.

Thomas has even started incorporating his love for Coyote into his motivational speeches. He uses the character as an example of how persistence and determination can lead to success, even in the face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles.

Thomas believes that by spreading positivity and encouragement, he can help others to find their own inner strength and resilience. He hopes that his words will help inspire others to never give up on their dreams, no matter how difficult the road may be.

Thomas' love for Coyote has become a powerful source of motivation and inspiration in his life. By embracing the character's persistence and determination, Thomas has been able to overcome his own struggles and find success as a business owner and motivational speaker.

Thomas continues to spread positivity and encouragement wherever he goes, and he hopes that his message will help others to find their own inner strength and resilience. He knows that life can be challenging, but he believes that with the right mindset and attitude, anything is possible.