The Game.

3RD PERSON POV

Stanley was just playing baseball, trying to pay attention to the score. "Camp green lake is winning by 8 points ahead! Will The red foxes be able to catch up?" Zero stood there, writing on the clipboard. he wrote: "Camp green lake: 21 points VS Red foxes: 12 points." Zero took track of the scores, since he was too short to play in the game.

Zero: "Cmon Stanley. just 1 more point and our team will win." He whispered. Barfbag threw the ball into the air, the noise of wood against the ball was heard. Stanley went sprinting to the home plate. "SAFE!" Someone called. Stanley sighed, as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. Squid: "Nice run, Stanley." Squid said. Stanley: "Thanks." Stanley sat down on the bench and took a big glug of water from his bottle. Zero: "We won by 8 points more, that meant if they got 8 points more they would've won, I'm so glad we didn't lose like last year, the coach made us train like crazy! well, not me. I'm glad I didn't have to." Stanley was zoned out when Zero told him. Zero: "Hello?" Zero waved his hand in front of Stanley's face. Stanley: "Huh? Oh. Sorry, do you mind repeating that again?" Zero sighed, as he repeated what he had just said a couple seconds ago. Stanley: "Oh, I know now, Yes, it is very good that we won. The coach went bonkers last year!" Stanley said, chuckling. Zero: "I don't think she went bonkers, she was insane instead!" Stanley: "Yea, your right." Zero chuckled as well. Zero: "Well, we don't have another game until 2:00 pm today. Try to practice more yk?" Stanley: "Will do." Zero smiled and walked away. Stanley: "Nice catching up with you!" Zero: "You too!" He yelled back, as he went back to walking away. Stanley sighed, knowing that he can't hold back those feelings he had for Zero. Stanley got his stuff and walked inside the locker room. Squid: "Hey stanley." Stanley: "Hi squid." Stanley whispered. Squid then snatched Stanley's hat and threw it in the trash bin. Squid: "Try not to be such a "Goody two shoes"." Squid said, chuckling. Zigzag: "good one Squid." Zigzag said, laughing along with squid. Stanley: "Oh. Okay." He whispered, as he got his hat out of the trash bin. Squid would shove Stanley in a locker and lock it. Squid: "Have fun trying to get out of there!" He said, laughing like a maniac. Stanley started having a panic attack. Stanley: "Oh cmon! Pls someone open the door!!" He said, panicking. Then, Barfbag opened the locker door. Barfbag: "Woah, u k caveman?" Stanley: "Uh yea." He whispered, as he got his hat and ran out.
~END of chapter 1~
Srry this was short