Crazy.

3rd person pov
Stanley grabbed his book and walked to the homeroom he had to go to, Sweating nervously. Stanley usually got panic attacks but not after a game! Baseball was his comfort zone, So he didn't know why he had been experiencing recent panic attacks. Stanley knocked on the door to his homeroom and sat down. Mrs. Lung: "yelnats. Your late, AGAIN! You better stop being late or I swear I will get you expelled!" Stanley: "Sorry Mrs. Lung." He whispered. He started chewing on his eraser. Mrs. Lung: "NOW TURN TO PAGE 198 ON YOUR BOOK." Stanley did exactly that. A kid next to Stanley snatched his hat. Stanley: "hey...can you give me my hat back please?" He whispered to the kid. The kid: "No way. You get it yourself coward." He whispered back, laughing. Stanley: "Oh okay." He whispered as he grabbed the hat back. Stanley was often picked on, he didn't know why but he got bullied most of the time. (Yes I'm using that from the book, since in the book he's bullied.) Stanley raised his hand. Mrs. Lung: "Yes yelnats." Stanley: "What's the problem we're on?" Mrs. Lung: "Problem 13. What are you? Stupid or something?" Stanley: "Oh okay. Thanks." He whispered, as he got to problem 13 on his page. A kid raised his hand. The kid: "Does it count being stupid for extra credit on the homework page? Bc Stanley would definitely get the credit!" The kid said, as the entire class except Stanley started laughing. Stanley: "Oh okay." He whispered, trying not to cry. (Ik I'm making Stanley miserable 😈) Stanley: "Mrs lung, may I go to the the restroom please?" Mrs. Lung: "Sure, whatever yelnats." Stanley: "thanks." He whispered as he ran to the restroom. He locked himself in a stall and took a pencil and started writing something. He crumpled it and got out, washing his hands. He then walked back to class. He sat down.
When it's time for the next baseball game
Stanley grabbed his hat and ran to the field, happily. Zero was sitting in the bleachers, writing on his clipboard. Zero barely talked so when he did it might've been important. Zero smiled as he watched the scores. Stanley got his uniform on in the locker room and ran onto the field. This time, it was him against Easy. A boy from the e tent. Easy: "Oh your going down yelnats." He said, grinning. Easy threw the ball, and Stanley hit it with the bat. Stanley went sprinting to the next plate. Then, someone yelled: "SAFE! 1 POINT CAMP GREENLAKE D TENT!" The d tent boys cheered, as Stanley dusted himself off. Zero wrote on the clipboard: "Camp greenlake, d tent: 1 point VS Camp greenlake, E tent: 0 points." Zero smiled as he wrote those words on the clipboard.

"as much as I don't like Easy, he better win this." Weirdo muttered under his breath to Biscuit, who nodded her head.

"for reals."