Baby...

Y/Ns pov
I woke up in toms arms with him still having a tight grip on me around my waist and I tried to wiggle out of it because I had to go to the restroom even more now when I heard the most cold voice and it made me shiver "Baby I'll let you up in a minute.." He said and I could feel him smiling down my neck as he let me up and as soon as he did I got up and ran to the bathroom band after about thirty seconds of peace he walked in and I tried to cover myself up before I realized it was him "Oh, hey Tom I'm going to go to the store oki?" I say smiling as I get my clothes on and rush out the house and get in my car.

Toms pov
She left and I went downstairs and saw her mom and I thought I was gonna get in trouble "Oh hey, I knew she had a boy over, oh I'm sorry my names Elisa, your girlfriends mom." She says laughing "Oh um I don't know if she wants to be my girlfriend." I say laughing nervously "oh of course she does she's so in love with you I mean, she wouldn't have snuck any boy in without my permission so he's she is, also what was all that noise last night?" She says confused "Oh it's uhm private information." I say laughing "Oh oh I seeee" she says trying to play it off to be the cool mom and I see that she made breakfast so I said "Can I have some breakfast Ms. Lavigne?" I say politely "Of course you can, I mean y/n just rushed out who am I gonna eat with!?" She says jokingly and I start eating the breakfast she made and it was soooo good until y/n walked in "Awww mama you made Tom some breakfast, she must really like you Tom." She says jokingly and me and y/ns mom look at eachother and laugh "Actually it was yours but you just ran off so I let eh Tom have some but y'all can share!" She says smiling "Yeah baby come here!" I say patting my lap and she comes and sits on my lap.

Y/Ns pov
He told me to sit down on his lap though I didn't want to, I did "Mama! You should've made two separate onesss!" I say jokingly and Tom grabs my thigh close to my crotch which makes me jump and my mom look at me, so I try to play it off and eat some bacon when Tom moved me onto his crotch and I thought that was a stupid move and very uncomfortable so I tried to get comfortable as I hear him groan "Gosh y/n your gonna give the poor guy a boner" my mom says laughing and toms face was as red as a tomato I had felt that he has already gotten a boner because I felt something hard as I moved which made it even more uncomfortable so I tried to adjust myself when he grabbed onto my hips and whispered into my ear "Let's go upstairs you gave me a boner..." he says whispering so I say to my mom "mama I'm gonna take Tom to go get dressed oki?" I say smiling "Okay sweetheart just take care of that" she says pointing to toms crotch which he soon covers "okay mama" I say laughing as I bring Tom into my room.

I push Tom onto my bed and pull out a condom from his wallet "how did you kno-" he tries to say but i cut him off "Oh, Tom I'm not dumb" I say laughing as I unzip his pants and put the condom over his penis

(Sorry but this is a littleeee cringe and I am not writing a sex scene)

After that amazing time Tom said he had to which left me nothing to do but sleep.

So as you know I fell asleep.

Guys sorry for the short chapter but I might just leave this book alone because I don't really know what to do with it and write a new one🤷🏽‍♀️

But anyways 719 words