Really!?

Y/Ns pov
I woke up in toms arms, he was holding my tight so I tried to stretch and get out of his grip as I did I heard a cold voice "Where do you think you're going?" He says and I turn around to see Tom staring at me waiting for a response "T-to the bathroom.." I say softly "hurry up" he says and I do what he says and go lay down with him. "so, uhm are you a player, and how many girls have you slept with?" I say "uhm yes I'm a player but I'm trying to change that and probably 25-30 girls" he says looking proud and I stand up from the bed "30!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME" I say as he looks up at me suprise "The fuck do you mean, I'm trying to change for you, you y/n I love you..." he says staring at me and I know he's being genuine or atleast I think I know, I don't know what to believe now. "Oh piss off tom! You wouldn't change for me, now tell me how many girls you've said that to?" I say looking like I'd won the argument "none." He says and I start to walk out "Where the fuck do you think ur going!?" He says looking mad "Home." I say sadly "oh no your not" he says as he grabs me by my hair and throws me onto there bed "AHHH WHAT THE FUCK TOM.." I say as he looks at me, his eyes they, look like there in a trance I couldn't believe what he was doing me until he pushed me away from him and cups his face with his hands "Shit, y/n I'm so sorry" he says crying a little "No, Tom it's fine I'll stay.." I say confused on why the hell he just did that to me, I mean last night he said he'd never hurt me so why would he now?

Toms pov
Shit I fucked up, I let my anger take control of em and I hurt her, why am I so stupid. I think to myself she is so perfect bro "No y/n I hurt you go home!" I say looking at her "Tom no it's fine I'll stay with you" she says smiling "SHIT Y/N I SAID GO HOME!" i said confused on if I actually said that or not but when I realized I said it I realized she was also on the floor crying "N-No y/n I'm sorry, please forgive me I didn't realize-" "WHAT! You didn't realize what, that you were scream sing at me because I bet you fucking did Tom, I bet u fucking did and you just don't want to lose me but guess what, I'm going to bills room" she says with tears rolling down her face and walks out of my room "I wouldn't do that if I were you" I say as she's about to open the door "why not?" She says as she opens bills door to see him and sky having sex.. "that's why." I say chuckling "SHIT TOM SHUT THE DOOR" bill and y/n say at the same time but I chuckle and shut the door "Listen I'm sorry, I would never do anything to hurt you, I love you y/n your so perfect and to be honest I don't deserve you I'm a dirtbag I'm sorry. I love you" I say staring into her eyes "I-I love you too Tom and i forgive you, but i need to go home, my mom will track you down and beat ur ass!" She says proudly "Okay y/n you can go home but get changed" I say as I watch her walk into my room and pick her clothes back up and put them on.

Y/Ns pov
As I'm getting dressed I see Tom smirk at me but all I can think of is when he just snapped. And yelled at me, I don't know what I did but he just did, I think as I start to walk down the stairs and i get to the door and Tom starts walking after me "by Tom I love you" I say as I give him a kiss on the lips "bye y/n I love you too..." he says as he accepts the kiss and kisses me back, I walk down to my house and open the door and as soon as I do I hear my mom screaming "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N WHERE WERE YOU ILL BEAT UR ASS, GET TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING SLUT!" I listen to her yell at me and nod as I go to my room and lock it and as soon as I do I get a text from my phone I decided to ignore it as I looked and saw it was sky "well she shouldn't have slept with my best friend" I say but then I thought how I betrayed my bestfriends trust with sleeping with his brother and then I felt guilty.

After a few hours of just sitting in my room thinking I get a text from Tom asking if he can come over and I say sure but crawl through the window as soon as I sent the message he came through my window, I wondered if he was just waiting for a response to come in or something but I didn't care

I grabbed him and pulled him on top of me and started making out with him and he starts making out back as he then pushes me onto the bed and pins my arms up above my head and pull my panties down and starts to tease me until he eventually enters me and starts thrusting as fast as he can and not listening to my crys for him to go as I was still fragile down there.. but he didn't listen and kept going as fast as he could until he finally finished it felt like forever and I never thought he would but he did and I quickly went to the bathroom to clean myself up

After I came out the bathroom I saw him on his phone, probably texting other girls but I didn't care, I loved him but he hurts me, how could I fall in love with someone like that, someone so sweet, someone so mean, someone so cruel I don't know but my head is starting to spin, am I overthinking things? I think as I walk back into my room from the bathroom and pass out straight on the floor.

AHHHHHHH YO...
1127 words