AU Notes

Just a few notes on divergences from canon. While there'll be other ones, these are ones that are easier to get out of the way now. Feel free to skip it, but it might be helpful to give it a quick read-through.

—Character ages: To be able to fit in with the storyline, character ages had to be changed from the canon. Unless specified, ages are unchanged. (Will be updated with more characters as the story goes on, check in every once in a while for reference!)
    —All For One is literally ancient, centuries and centuries old.
    —Spinner, Tomura, Moonfish and Muscular are all 15 in their first introductions since they're first years.
    —Toga is 14 and a first year, going to UA early under a special program
    —Dabi is 17, he was held back a year when he was younger due to chronic absences (before he ran away) and took a year off from school while forming his new identity. Fuyumi is also 17 (twin AU) but is in her third year at a different school. Natsuo is 16.
    —Twice and Giran are sixth years and therefore 21.
    —Magne is a third year, making her 18.
    —Hawks is 16.

—The classes: There are 7 courses, along with an undecided course for first years. Four of these are based on the actual UA classes.
    —Paladin Course (Hero Course). We have Paladins instead of Heroes, so pretty self-explanatory.
    —Scholar Course (Support Course). Focus on magic research and innovation, including magic items.
    —Public Assistance Course (General studies). Refines magic for job usages like rebuilding crews.
    —Civil Course (Business Course). Focuses more on magic law and government, along with ethics.
    —Natural Course (Unique). Using magic for non-magic research.
    —Occult Course (Unique). Research and care of supernatural creatures.
    —Undecided (Unique). For first years only. Gives general information and an overview of content in every course. Those who transfer out of this class tend to be a bit behind.

—None of the LOV are on the run for crimes at the beginning.