chapter thirtyone*

Gavi was starring at his phone for the past hour. Which was weird, his girlfriend, the girl he is obsessed with in case you forgot, was right next to him. He even put on headphones in. "What are you doing?" Gigi tried to look at his phone but instead Gavi turned it off and took his headphones out. "Nothing"

Gigi raised an eyebrow, her playful demeanor coming to the forefront. "Really? 'Nothing' has been occupying you for the past hour?" She couldn't help but tease him, leaning in a little closer as if to uncover his secret.

Gavi shifted in his seat, attempting to maintain an air of nonchalance. "Well, you know, sometimes 'nothing' can be surprisingly engaging," he quipped, a mischievous sparkle in his eyes.

Gigi chuckled, not convinced by his response. "Uh-huh, well, you do realize you have a live and animated 'something' right here, don't you?" She gestured to herself with a theatrical flourish, feigning offense.

Gavi's lips curled into a grin, and he couldn't suppress a playful chuckle. "Oh, believe me, I'm well aware of that," he retorted with a twinkle in his eye.

Gigi leaned in even closer, her tone conspiratorial. "So, if 'nothing' isn't captivating you anymore, maybe I should be the center of your attention?" She raised an eyebrow, her lips curling into a playful smirk.

Gavi feigned contemplation, stroking his chin as if deep in thought. "Hmmm, let me think... Should I pay attention to this intriguing, animated, and very attractive 'something'? Or should I go back to my engrossing 'nothing'?" He pretended to mull it over before breaking into a playful grin.

Gigi playfully swatted his arm, laughing at his antics. "You're impossible," she exclaimed, shaking her head in mock exasperation.

Gavi grinned unabashedly, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "But you love me for it," he teased, a hint of seriousness underlying his playful tone.

Gigi's expression softened, and she leaned in, her lips curving into a tender smile. "Yes, I do," she admitted, her gaze locking onto his. In that moment, any lingering suspicion was replaced by the warmth of their connection. They shared a brief, affectionate moment, the world around them fading into the background.

Gavi's phone and its mysterious "nothing" were momentarily forgotten as they leaned in, their lips meeting in a sweet and affectionate kiss. In each other's arms, the distractions of the outside world seemed insignificant. And as they pulled away, their foreheads resting against each other, they shared a knowing smile, content in the love and laughter they shared.

Gigi leaned back slightly, a playful glint returning to her eyes. "So, about that 'nothing' on your phone..."

Gavi chuckled, realizing he was now caught in a teasing web of his own making. "You know what? 'Nothing' can wait," he declared, his eyes locked onto hers with an affectionate intensity.

Gigi laughed softly, her heart full as she leaned in to press a gentle kiss to his cheek. "Good choice," she whispered smiling, before snatching away his phone.

"So what do we have here?" She unlocked his phone. His pass code was the same as hers since it was her birthday. "TikTok" Gigi smirked and went to his last watched videos.

"You watched edits of me for an hour?" she broke out into laughter "yes, you are hot, what's wrong with it?" asked Gavi "nothing, Liebling" she threw his phone on the other side of the couch and kissed him smiling.