Sewing themed, Kill la kill inspired(Updated)

I couldn't think of any good armor that would match, so if you find anything that better use that. If you have any tips, I would love to hear them.

Edit: When I first drew this, I was just thinking of different weapons based on sewing items.

     Now I have been thinking about some stories ideas. Such as a piece of the mother yarn ball breaking off during the entering in the atmosphere. Landing near a rural village with the village figuring out the special powers. So after generations of wearing clothes made from them, they formed a resistance like how Satsuki Kiryuin was going.

     This is how the male reader connects with the show. Matoi's father, when researching about life fibers with nudist Beach, stumbles across the village and forms an alliance with the village. Some background for the male reader is that when they were younger, they were working as an apprentice to a seamstress. Now that they are older, they volunteered to help scout with the teacher, but after seeing Matoi fight as ask and gotten permission to help her out.

I think that the weapon they would have is a seam ripper that transforms into a spear like Matoi's scissor blade.