Who is he?

Jade Colen is a 19 year old girl ,who's doing her first year of college. She works part time at the old bean café .Jade had a lot going on in her life ,so she rarely thought about love. Little did she know that an unexpected temptation awaited her...

Jade woke up early that morning,she whipped up her favorite coffee. She enjoyed her coffee at her balcony,while watching the sun rise. She enjoyed her peaceful moment at her balcony before she got a call from Mrs Feng who was her boss.Jade immediately got ready for work since she didn't have any class that day. She locked up and left for the coffee shop.

When she arrived,she saw Mrs Feng dancing. She was filled with excitement after receiving news about the new partnership between her shop and COFFEE FOR COFFEE INDUSTRIES. Mrs Feng pulled Jade and they danced together , before Scott walked in. Scott was a full time employee at the coffee shop and he never missed a moment when it came to annoying Jade .

Scott walked up to Jade while she was busy preparing the coffee,while Mrs Feng was in the kitchen baking the cakes."sup bady...me you dinner later "Scott said holding Jade's thin waist,Jade took a fork and pointed it at him "well since you want to have dinner so badly,why don't I start by slitting your throat open with this fork" Jade said aiming the fork at his mouth .

Some customers walked in the café,and thats when jade made eyes contact with a hot blonde haired guy with blue eyes,wearing a white hoddie along with a pair of blue jeans and white snickers. He looked like a prince standing ,for the first time in a long time Jade finally noticed a guy "who in the name of everything hot in this world is he?"Jade asked herself.
NB*please leave a comment about my story it will be very much appreciated *