crazy mistake

Jade couldn't get her eyes of him ,Scott noticed that something caught Jades attention. The hot boy and his friends sat at the table which Jade usualy waiters,they waited for someone to come collect their order.Scott taped Jade on the shoulder which brought her back to her right senses "huh...yes !"said Jade.

"Umm... don't you want  to  waiter those customers or should  I do it?"asked Scott

Jade just stared at him ,while grabbing her note pad and a pen .she walk up to them with a smile on her face "hello gentle  man...what will you be having today?"Jade asked.The hot blonde looked up at Jade giving her a slight smile "I'll have a cappuccino with extra cream "he said
"Woo bruh ...you seriously ordering that,no way"stated his friend

His friend look at Jade and so did he with those deep blue eyes,"yo waitress four black coffees no sugar"said his friend. Jade just wrote down what he said,"anything else?"Jade asked ."YES!...Nick don't tell me you letting Lucas call the shots..." shouted  the guy with brown hair.Nick just stared at him and laughed "definitely no,Tao"he said Lucas just stared at Tao who placed an order for all of them.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting,umm... we'll have one cappuccino with extracream,one black coffee and one coffee latte "said Tao.
Jade took their  order  and left,Scott stood behind the contour laughing at Jade who was busy preparing the coffees.Mrs Feng's daughter  Mei walked  in  and immediately noticed the hot boys,she walked towards them swaying her hips left and right . Mei stood next to Lucas  "umm... sorry for disturbing you fine men ,but is this sit taken?" She asked.

Lucas looked at Mei top to bottom,before he could even say anything "well ... here's whats up little lady,this sit is not taken and sorry if this is offending  but ...we don't  play with children  so run along would you"said Lucas. Scott and Jade stareted laughing from behind the contour ,meanwhile Mei run of crying. Jade was done preparing the coffees and went serve it to them .she placed everything on the table ,Jade  accidentally spilt  milk on Nicks white hoddie  "oh my gosh I'm so sorry ...let me help you clean that up!shoited Jade .

Jade took his hand and took him to the mens toilet,she even forgot where she was,Jade grabbed some paper towels and cleaned his hoddie. When she finished cleaning up his hoddie, it finally came back to her that she was in the mens room when she saw alot of guys entering. Jade stood up very fast , with her face red from embarrassment and quickly ran out of there...

Note*please leave a comment about my story it will be very much appreciated *