Dinner in the city

To all the people reading  my story  ,thing  are about  to  get interesting but very intense.

Jade ran to the ladies room where she washed her hands.  She tried to feel less embarrassed after making such a crazy mistake.
...moments later

Jade walked out of the restroom and silently walked behind the contour without being noticed by any of Nicks friends. Scott just watched her quickly walked behind the contour,he walked close to her "so how was it in the men room " Scott whispered into Jade's ear.Jades face became redder than a tomato when she remembered that embarrassing moment.

That gave Scott a chance to make fun of Jade and he didn't  hesitate to take it. Scott move even closer to Jade "so was it fun?"asked Scott. Jade gave Scott a sarcastic smile while stepping his right foot with her red high heels.

Note: They are expected to wear their work uniforms when ever they work .

Scott tried holding his screams but he couldn't cause he was in extreme pain.when Scott opened his mouth to shout ,Jade put a huge muffin in his mouth and went to attend to the customers.

Tao gave Jade a sgin asking for the bill, Jade hesitately walks to them trying  not  feel embarrassed because her face would turn red agian .Jade stood next to Tao and handed him the bill. Nick to out his card and gave it to Tao,"I'll pay today "Nick said.

Jade smiled as Tao swiped for their drinks,Nick constantly stole glimpses at Jade. Tao finished paying and the all got up to leave,she smiled at them while waving goodbye in an appropriate manner.  "We hope that you'll vist us again  and have a lovely day" Stated Jade.

Jade walked back to their table to to clean up,thats when she noticed  a  tip as well as a thank you note under Nicks cup. Jade couldn't help but blush. Mrs Feng informed Jade and Scott that they will be having  dinner  at  the la petit pearl restaurant.

Jade and Scott left work early to prepare for the evening. Jade wore a black slaves less dress  and a coat along with a pair of black red bottom heels .

 Jade wore a black slaves less dress  and a coat along with a pair of black red bottom heels

When she arrived at the restaurant all eyes were on Jade .Scott stood up from his sit and went to receive Jade at the entrance.
Mrs Feng was very delightedto see Jade ,they all took their sites and noticed that one sit was left empty. "Mrs Feng are we expecting another guest " Jade asked out of curiosity.  Mrs Feng smiled and Mei just roled her eyes at Jade,"who if else if not for my so called  ceo of a brother  "Mei stated.