Eleven

AZYRA

[𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘛𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘌𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 || 𝘚𝘞9 7𝘈𝘗, 𝘜𝘒]📍

I yawned and turned over on my bed, expecting to feel Mari but it was empty.

I heard noises in the kitchen as I went down the stairs. "Morning," Mari poured coffee into a mug. "Hey," I greeted, walking past him, opening the fridge.

"What? You're not a morning person?" He asked, walking to me. "Are you?" I closed the basically empty fridge.

"Do you even need to ask that?" He laughed and handed me the mug. "Thanks," I said, kissing him

"Ew, morning breath", he gagged, exaggerating it. "Allow it", I laughed walking to the living room.

"I gotta go soon tho, Babe," he said behind me. "Aight, where?" I wondered because it was a Friday.

"I'm a working man, baby. No off days for me," he slouched on the couch with me.

I kissed my teeth, knowing what he does for a living.

He watched me and noticed my expression then carried me so I was now sitting on his lap facing him.

"Don't worry ma, I got you. Nothing's gonna happen, Not to me, Not to you... not even to Lexi", he said, rolling his eyes when he said her name.

Same, twin.

I nodded although I didn't believe him.

"Babe, I'm a man of my word. If anyone even thinks of hurting you they're done out 'ere", Mari kissed my hands.

"Good. Best you go get ready", I smiled. "Yeah", he said.

I went in for another kiss. "Aye, don't even try kissing manz with that toxic gas you got in your mouth", he laughed, taking me off of him.

"Fuck youuu", I laughed as he went upstairs to take a bath.

-

A couple of minutes later he came down wearing the Nike set I had taken the first time I was at his yard.

"Chill, I left what I was wearing to replace these", he laughed as he put on his watch.

He knows me so well lol, Am I that predictable?

I watched as he took something out of his pocket while I got up from the couch.

"For groceries", he rested a stack of cash on the table.

My jaw dropped...

"That's too much for some groceries baby, I could buy a whole car with that", I shook my head.

"Well do that then, yeah?", Mari said then kissed me.

"What about my morning breath?", I smiled. "What morning breath?" He acted as though he was clueless.

We both laughed as he walked to the door. "In a bit. Be safe, lock the door" he said before he dipped.

I picked up the money, a bit shocked still. I'd never seen this much cash before.

___________________

MARI

[90 ᴘᴀʀᴋ ʜɪʟʟ || ꜱᴡ4 9ᴘʙ, ᴜᴋ]📍

I unlocked the front door and walked into the living room.

The mandem had already gotten there before I did. Jordan and Lijah both have a key to my yard because if anything happens they'd have a way to get in.