009, disneyland

"ALRIGHT GUYS the group is back together so we decided it would be fun to film us going to disney land!" mari explains to her camera which was placed on her car's dashboard.

"madi and nate are with nick, matt, and chris, and gian, lia, and will are at their own apartments they rented this week as well as baylen." mari tells her camera as she starts her car. "i feel like i haven't been on here in a long time, so today i needed to get back to youtube."

"i just got to gians apartment and she's rushing out of it because she saw me," mari starts laughing as gian gets into her car. "gian!"

"hi babe, i ordered starbucks go." gian says, smiling at the camera. "mari, will is at his fucking dads, he can't come."

"your kidding, right?" mari asks, raising her eyebrows as she pulls into starbucks. "i'm going to call his dad, go get your starbucks."

"hello?" wills dad, sam, asks over the phone, confusion in his voice.

"hi sam, it's amria, is will with you? we were kind of planning on going to disney land this week." mari explains to wills dad.

"uhm, yeah he's with me. he can't come, i'm sorry. this is the only week i have this month. bye amria." sam says before hanging up.

"well, damn." mari smiles at her camera before gian gets into the car. "let's go get lia and baylen!"

"LOVIN' ME IS SUICIDE IM A DREAMER IM ON FIRE!" gian and mari shout.

"WANT THE DRUGS THAT TASTE LIKE CANDY AND PUT DIAMONDS IN MY TEETH!" they shout the lyrics to jaden and madi's song.

"mari, gian, hello!" baylen smiles as he enters maris car.

"hey, b!" mari smiles before pulling out of baylens driveway. "LIA!"

"GIAN, MARI, B, HELLO!" lia shouts as she gets in the back next to baylen.

"lastly on our trip, i'm picking up the triplets plus madi and nate, let's go!" mari drives back to the house next to hers which contained the teenagers she was talking about.

gian switched and got in the main back with lia, baylen, and nate. nick got in the middle with matt and madi, while chris got passenger as always.

"let's get this road trip going!" nate shouts from the back, smiling.

"I NEVER MEANT TO BE THE ENEMY BUT LOOK AT US NOW!" mari looked over at the triplets and saw them singing her song.

"wow, even matt thinks my song is good." mari jokes, smiling.

"never," matt says, slouching in his seat and scrolling on twitter.

"madi, my love, i'm staying with you all day." mari says, madi nods in agreement.

"nope, nope, nope, WERE SPINNING A WHEEL!" nick shouts, grabbing his phone and going on a wheel. "there's nine of us so groups of three."

"ME, BAYLEN, AND NATE!" chris shouts, smiling. "pure luck."

"ME, GIAN, AND LIA!" nick screams, smiling. "no, THATS pure luck."

"so that leaves matt, mari, and madi." baylen points out the obvious.

"so here's the catch, there's 3 teams, and whichever team rides the most rides, gets to pick where we hang out next time we do." mari explains to her camera. "we're at disney land and let's split into our groups!"

"explain your groups name and how confident you are," mari tells chris, laughing.

"our groups name is pepsi lovers, and we are definitely going to win." chris tells maris camera, smiling.