011, laser tag

MATT HONKED his horn, alerting mari that he was outside of her house.

"mari!" nick, chris, nate, and madi shouts at the same time, making mari smile.

"hello, hello, hello, hello, matt, hello." mari smiles up until matt doesn't reply to her.

"i'm a goddess at laser tag," chris tells the group as he sets up the camera. "will coming?"

"nope. he's at his dads and sam won't let will go anywhere with us," mari answers, taking a snap and sending it to josh, probably.

"that sucks, GIAN AND BAYLEN COMING OUT OF THE SAME HOUSE?" nick shouts, looking at gian who was walking next to baylen and lia. "that is shocking,"

"flabbergasted." chris spoke, before baylen, gian, and lia get into the car.

nate immediately went and sat next to lia in the back row, making everyone confused.

"so, mari, josh?" chris asks, turning around in the front seat. "he's your boyfriend?"

"yep," mari replies, smiling big. "so, chris, any girls?"

"not yet, got my eye on someone, though." chris says, smiling.

"ooh! who?" mari asks, earning a no from chris. "cmon, tell me!"

"that girl you was with at the la di die premiere? paige?" chris says.

"oh! paige is a sweetheart, you'll love her." mari says, giggling.

"we're here," matt announces, getting out of the already parked minivan.

mari gets out and walks beside of madi and nick, laughing the whole way into the laser zone place.

after paying and stuff they put them into 3 teams of 3.

"so, choose who you want to play with and tell me when your ready!" the worker guy says.

"MARI AND MADI ON MY TEAM!" nick shouts, grabbing the two girls.

the teams were nick, madi, and mari. lia, nate, and chris. and gian, baylen, and matt.

they started the game and mari immediately got nate out, giggling of victory.

lia got nick out.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO GAYZ FOR DAYZ, TRAITOR!" nick shouts before going to where the people that were out go.

mari ran to a place nobody was at and hid, only to have someone put their pointer finger through the belt loop of her jeans, pulling her over to where they were.

and of course, it was matt. he still had his hand there and he was looking down at the shorter girl.

"you abandoned triple M." matt says, looking down at her, smirking.

"my bad." mari replies, smiling back at the taller boy until her cheeks turned pink. "i uh, i don't want to get out i'm gonna- i'm gonna go."

"let me do something really quickly," he pushes his lips against hers, leaving her confused. "okay, you can go now."

she walks off and shoots lia and chris, getting them out of the game.

"WE WON!" madi shouts to mari, smiling and jumping up and down with her. "i shot matt, gianna, and baylen!"

"SLAY!" mari shouts back, smiling. "we should get ice cream for that."

they pile back into the car, everyone except for madi and mari, upset.

"bunch of losers," madi says, giggling.

marimadison