part 9

Hello guys I'm back with another part of navel. Thanks to the reader for an awesome idea I'm going to write story according to that.

So after I hugged her navel she caught my head and lifted me up and angrily went inside home. Then that total day I didn't talk with her as I was afraid. Then at the evening I went to her bedroom and saw her lying on her bed. I went near her and wanted to wake up but saw her beautiful navel while she was sleeping and I got stunned and went near navel and watched it with wide eyes. Then after that I remembered the morning situation and slowly covered her navel and went near her head and she suddenly woke up and said what do u want. I said nothing aunty just waking u up u didn't eat anything that's why. Then she came and ate some snacks then I said sorry aunty I couldn't control seeing your navel please forgive me. Then she said I didn't know u are attracted towards my navel. Then I said at first I was not attracted to ur navel at first aunty, that day when u wore pink saree thn u came to first room tucked your pallu into your navel, that time I saw ur navel, then she said oh my god I thought u saw my navel on that day I let u touch my navel. Then I said no aunty I saw it before only. Then we started conversation and in middle I said aunty shall we go to movie. Then she also said ok ma we'll go book the tickets from my phone. Then I took my mobile and looked at bookmyshow and looked for worst rated film so that the theater can be empty and I can enjoy her navel once again. Then I found a movie and I booked recliner seats in the corner, then I told aunty to get ready.

Then she got up and started to get ready she came outside with two dresses one is Punjabi dress and other is saree and asked me what should I wear. Then I said aunty wear saree it will look good and then she went inside and closed door. I wanted to see her wear saree then I opened door and went inside. Then she saw me and asked me what happened then I said aunty this saree is not nice and took a white saree and gave it to her she said ok I'll wear then I didn't go out but I sat on the chair near her. She saw me with sexy expression and said aye go outside. Then I said I'm comfortable aunty. Then she understood my intentions and she started wearing saree. Then her navel was shaking as she was wearing her saree. I was dripping saliva from my mouth. Then i slowly moved my hand touch her navel she tapped on my hand and said no. Then she wore her saree completely and was adjusting her saree above her navel. I was disappointed but I was afraid to tell her to wear saree below navel. She was looking like a new wife who came for the first night.  The only missing thing is her navel she wore saree above her navel. Then we started from our home she started the car but the car didn't start. So she said we'll go in bike. Then she started driving bike I was sitting backside. There were many speedbreakers in out street I was not holding the bar and I was about to fall then said hold me for the grip so that u don't fall.

Then the navel lover in me wanted me to hold her hip. But I was afraid like she might get angry like that. I held her shoulders this made her driving uncomfortable,  then she said don't hold me on my shoulder it is making me uncomfortable then I immediately hold her on her hip on both sides ahh it was like a stress ball for me and I slowly moved my hand up and down on her hip she was totally concentrated on her driving she didn't notice me touching her. Then we reached the theater and we went inside. She then sat on my left side and I sat on right side. But when I sit on her right side I can't see her navel I can only see her right boob. But I don't want it I want only her navel. Then I said aunty will u come this side I'm not comfortable.  Then she gave a smile and came to my right side. Then I was soo happy. But while she was sitting it made her uncomfortable near her hip and she wore saree above her navel it was making her uncomfortable.  Then I said aunty lower your saree u can feel good. Then she got up and moved her pallu and adjusted her saree below her navel 3 inches. I was so much concentrated on her navel. Then she sat down and then the movie started she was totally into the movie and I was totally into her. After movie started 10 minutes later I slowly looked at her face and slowly started looking down then I saw her hip had a fold while she was sitting just like this

 After movie started 10 minutes later I slowly looked at her face and slowly started looking down then I saw her hip had a fold while she was sitting just like this

I wanted to play with that fold I wanted to pinch that navel. Then she saw me looking at her navel and she herself moved her pallu she was doing it intensionally she made her navel visible to me. This made me soo hard and I can't stop looking at her navel. Then as I couldn't control I saw my aunt face she was looking at me and was smiling then she said

Aunt: what ma do u like it??
Me: yes aunty it is making me go crazy
Aunty: then why don't u place your hand on it
I was soo shocked by her words and I placed my hand on her hip and started playing with her hip fold then I inserted my hand into her navel and played with her navel. In the total movie I was playing with her navel and her navel fold then I slowly removed her navel and sat I front of her and kissed her navel so hardly. Then after movie was completed she wore her pallu back and I placed my hand on her hip and we both came outside. Then we started going to home. She forgot her keys inside so she went inside to get them. I was waiting for her near the bike. Then she came back with the keys I thought she might have pulled her saree above her navel. Then suddenly huge wind came and misplaced her pallu. Then I understood that she didn't move her saree above her navel. Then it was about to rain she started running towards me ahhh that scene was soo great to watch her navel was changing shapes as she was running towards me she didn't hesitate to cover her navel. Everyone were watching her navel. Then she came ro me and we started to go home.

While going home her saree was flying because of wind then I caught her saree and slowly tucked it into her navel she made a sexy sound ahhh
Then I placed my hand on both sides of her hip and started playing with I was tapping on her hip with my hands. Then I slowly moved my hand near her navel and inserted my finger into it she was enjoying my act. Then suddenly it started raining. As we reached home she was already wet then she wanted to use the restroom as soon as I opened the door she ran into home as she wanted to use restroom. In the process of running her pallu got down and she was started running only on her blouse and petticoat. This made me go crazy then she came out and looked at me and laughed. Then I caught her and gave a kiss on her navel and said thank you aunty for letting me touch ur navel. Then she said I should thank you I was missing this navel play for many long days ur uncle won't even do anything to my navel. He used to play with my navel at starting of our marriage but now he is not doing anything.

Then I was like wtf I am listening to. Then she went inside to wear nighty. And as it was raining I didn't go home. Then my uncle came home and saw me and my aunt sitting and watching TV. Then he went inside and had dinner and slept.

Then me and my aunt started conversation

If u want to know what is that conversation wait till the next episode.

Please do message me about how is thr story this will encourage me to extend the story.

Till then take car my navel lovers.

And I have a surprise for u if u want to know that dm me