navel hot part 2

Next day my mom said to give curry to the aunt, in so much fear I went to my aunts house there she was sitting in the chair looking soo hot in the nighty. Then I gave her the curry, she took it and said Come ra sit here, I was still in fear like whether she will be scolding me like that. I was wearing sunglasses inside home too. She asked me why r u wearing sunglasses in home also, then i said I have some problem with my eyes . Then she said I have to do some shopping will u come with me as my uncle has gone to work. I said OK I'll come. Then she said I'll go get ready and come I said OK then she gave a little smile and gave a little pat on my head and then went inside. I was thinking about the incident that happend earlier. I wanted to see her navel again, but didn't has enough courage, then after gaining some courage I slowly went inside there she just wore her blouse and started rolling her saree, I went inside and she saw me and gave a little smile.

Then again I started for something in the cupboard ans peeking at her. This time with some courage I opened my mobile and opened camera and started recording video of her then she saw me and then I was scared but luckily she didn't tell anything I was soo confused and I suddenly turned the other side then suddenly I fell down and I got hit on my head.

Then I raised from the floor she came running towards me and told me to sit on the bed and started checking if there r any wounds on my head then I saw her sexy belly button it was shining like moon in the black saree it was looking like calling my name and wanting to kiss me but I controlled and without my knowledge I placed my hand on her waist it was smooth like butter.

Then she hold my face and said there is nothing happened to u thank god

Then she hold my face and said there is nothing happened to u thank god. Then we both went outside for shopping. We went in a car she was driving as I don't feel well in car she lowered the windows due to wind her saree was flying and I could see her sexy navel

 We went in a car she was driving as I don't feel well in car she lowered the windows due to wind her saree was flying and I could see her sexy navel

then she saw me looking at her navel and said 'aye' and suddenly I turned my head. Then we reached the mall and went inside, I was walking backside of her and I could see her hips swaying left and right and a little fold on her hip while she walking it was killing me inside I was soo much into her and wanted to pinch her navel, then we went to sarees section.