part 10

Then me and my aunt started conversation she asked me

Aunty: why do u like my navel so much.

Me: ah aunty I don't know but I like it

Aunty: ohh, I don't know why all men like that part soo much.

Me: for us it is a big treasure aunty.

Aunty: oh my god how did u even develop this much of attraction towards navel.

Me: aunty when I was a kid I watched a movie vikramarkudu in that movie anushka navel will be shown like a treasure from that time I developed attraction towards navel.

Aunty: ohh all of these because of anushka ah

Me: yes aunty she is soo sexy and have correct amount of fat on her hip.

Aunty: ohh

Me: u also look like anushka only aunty

Aunty: really

Me: yes aunty that day when I touched your navel I felt like touching anushka navel it was soo soft and it felt like butter.

Aunty: [feeling shy]

Me: aunty as we became friends no don't tell about my fetish to my mom

Aunty: absolutely I won't tell ma

Me: aunty can I ask u one thing

Aunty: sure

Me: can I touch your navel once

Aunty: [saw me with side eye]

Then she started walking away I grabbed her hand Then she pushed me onto the sofa and moved her pallu and lifted her hands up and started walking towards me. I could see her hip folding while she was walking it was like calling me to bite it when her hip folds. She was walking just like this

Then as she came towards me I grabbed her and placed my hand on her hip and started pressing it

Then as she came towards me I grabbed her and placed my hand on her hip and started pressing it. She was moaning ahhhhhhh ummmmmmm Then I lifted her and took her to my room and removed her pallu and started kissing her navel. Then I buried my face into her navel she was totally moaning then I slept on her navel the whole night. Then next day morning when I woke up I saw my uncle packing his bags then I my aunt came to my room and said ur uncle is going on a trip. Then I was in total joy so that I could enjoy her navel completely. Then I went to my uncle and he said bye ma take care I'll come within 15 days. Then I said ok uncle and he left. I said my aunt that I'll go home and tell to my mom and come. Then my aunt said she already said her and I can stay with my aunt for the next 15 days. Then after that I was in so much joy.

I then jumped and moved her pallu and gave a slight kiss on her navel.

Then she said leave me go and get fresh up we will go outside. Then I went to bathroom with my mobile and started jerking at her navel pictures. Then I got freshed up and came outside. There she was waiting for me on her blouse and petticoat so that I can see her wearing saree. As soon as I came from bathroom she got up and smiled and started rolling her saree around her navel.

 As soon as I came from bathroom she got up and smiled and started rolling her saree around her navel

T

hen she asked me whether to wear below navel or above navel then I loudly said below navel. Then she smiled and started wearing it as she was wearing her navel was changing shapes then after wearing she did this

 Then she smiled and started wearing it as she was wearing her navel was changing shapes then after wearing she did this

I then couldn't control myself went near her and hugged her navel tightly and kissed her navel. Then she said after we come back home you can have treat now leave me. Then we started going outside. She took car keys to go out then I said aunty why don't we go in bike it will be comfortable. Then she said comfortable for u to touch my madhyapradesh. Then we started in bike I started my act of touching her navel. Then we stopped on the road near traffic signal. I removed my hand from her hip as it was more traffic. Then I saw a guy staring at her navel I got more angry and I said to my aunt she said let them see they can't touch it right. Then I said I'll make him jealous. Then I placed my hand on her hip and started pressing it. The guy on the bike was not able to control I was totally pressing it like a stress ball and slowly rubbing my hand on her navel. This made him more jealous then we moved from there and my aunt started laughing she said u should have seen his face while u touched my navel.