-TWO-

TRIGGER WARNING// R4p3, SA, Su1c1d3, Gor3, Mur43r.

enjoy I guess🤣

-Bug

_________________________________

Reverie woke up in a hospital bed. Her mind was all fuzzy from what had happened. She had been out two days just from being so exhausted from everything happening. The nurses came in and changed her bandages, explaining everything that had happened. When they said that her boyfriend has committed suicide. She just stared off into space not giving much sympathy for that fact. Reverie was questioned by officers but she didn't want to talk. She was sitting up and doing everything she needed to be doing in order to be discharged. The only thing they were worried about was her mental health. The hospital had a psychiatrist come in to talk to her. Reverie said everything she needed to say.

"If you think that his suicide is going to make me feel grief, you're damn wrong. It's a good thing he is dead. He made me this way. Now can I please leave? There isn't anything you need to worry about. I am free now." She said with a small smile. The psychiatrist didn't really buy her story but nodded and handed her his number telling her to call or text him if she needed anything or felt like she was in danger from herself. The nurse took her IV out and then gave her the discharge papers. Reverie walked out of the hospital with her vitamin and depression medicine prescription.

As the green eyed girl walked out of the hospital, she walked down the street on her way to the pharmacy to drop off her prescriptions. She had no idea where she was going. She didn't have a home anymore since it was used as a crime scene and there was nowhere else for her to go. Anywhere was better than where she was before.

Reverie walked down the street, walking past a club. A few mon were checking her out. She sighed and then went into the pharmacy about a block away. She gave them the prescriptions and they told her it would be about an hour since they were busy. She nodded and went for a walk, She wasn't sure how she was going to pay for her prescriptions. She got lost in thought and didn't see where she was walking as she bumped into some random guy who was in front of the club. He grabbed her waist and pulled her close. He reeked of alcohol and smoke. Just like Ross did. It gave her flashbacks and she started fighting back trying to get his hands off of her.

The man continued to drag her to the alley of the bar in between buildings and threw her against the wall and took his pants off and ripped the clothes off of Reverie. She screamed fighting back at him and scratched at his face, arms and chest trying to get away, but he put a knife to her throat. She stayed still. She cried and a bunch of men stood around him, cheering him on. This part of town was known for creeps like these men. She should've had protection on her but it was too late for that now. She took the pain while other men took videos of it. She was terrified and suddenly her mind went blank and she couldn't feel any of it or sense what was going on. She went completely numb. This would typically happen if something like this happened to her. Especially with Ross.

Bang.

She heard the gunshot and felt the man slump over against her, only to fall on the ground. Blood splattered against her body and face. She fell to her knees as her legs shook and became weak.

______

Niko shot the man as he used the girl as a sex toy without her consent. Seven, the caretaker of the club put his wrinkled and strong hand on Niko's shoulder before heading over to the very traumatized woman. He put a blanket around her shoulders and looked at Niko to get rid of the crowd. Niko sighed and turned to the crowd, gave them a very cold death stare, showing them the gun he had as a warning.

"Scram." was all he had to say before the crowd ran away, terrified.

"Come on miss, let's get you inside and comfortable." Seven told the girl as he helped her up. "Niko, go make her some hot chocolate."