Don't Go Soft On Me

As we kiss roughly, he keeps moving his fingers inside me, making me take breaks in the kiss to moan, until I'm ready to orgasm, when I just open my mouth and let out a deep moan. He then removes his fingers and looks at me dead in the eyes, while putting them in his mouth, sucking them. I take a sharp breath as he does it, bitting my bottom lip, unable to move my body from the door.

"Are u just gonna stand there, bebecita?"

"I'm-I'm waiting for instructions, daddy..." I say innocently and he grins

"Good girl!" he says pleased and takes the ends of his tie, bringing my arms down.

"What?" I ask, after he doesn't do or say anything for a few seconds, looking like he's thinking about something

"I just realized that u're the mother of my child..." he says, losing the lust he had in his eyes, just moments before

"And?"

"I can't treat u like I did before" he answers and I soften my expression too

"Baby, it's just sex... It doesn't have to do anything with the fact that I'm a mom" I say, taking his face in my hands, as well as I can, considering I have my wrists tied

"Not just a mom; the mother of my child! I should respect u and your body!"

"Carlos, u've always respected me and my body, didn't u?"

"Of course I did, u know that, but now it's different..."

"The only difference between now and 5 years ago, is that we're parents. But our sex life and how we like having sex, is irrelevant..."

"Is it?"

"Yes! It doesn't make me less of a mom and it doesn't make u disrespectful..." I say and he sighs

"Ok, yeah, u're right!" he says and I smile

"Good. Now, take the tie and pull me to the bedroom like I'm your sex slave" I say after giving him a kiss and I give my hands out

"I was so right to choose u that night..." he says proudly, and does what I said

When we're in the room, he sits me on the edge of the bed and takes a couple of steps back, undressing. I look at his movements like I'm under a spell, realizing how much I had missed him. Him coming close again, pulling me up from my wrists, wakes me up from my thoughts.

"I got into your head didn't I?"

"No, no. Come on, don't go soft on me after getting me all rilled up!" I say, running my index down his chest

"Alright then" he says and immediately changes his expression from soft to dead serious, and before I know it, he slaps me.

"U keep forgetting that u don't get to touch me if I don't tell u to!"

"I'm sorry, daddy, I just can't keep my hands off of u..." I say, looking down, starting to get horny again

"Ay, bebecita... I'll have to punish u now!" he says disappointed

"I'll be a good girl, I promise!"

"We'll see about that!" he says and undoes my wrists, only to tie them up again behind my back, after ordering me to get on the bed with my back to him. Then, he forces me to lay on my stomach and pulls my hips upwards, while using his knee to open my thighs more.

Just when I expect him to slam inside me, I feel his tongue on my clit. It was so unexpected that I reacted like electrical current ran through me, but a second later I close my eyes and start enjoying  it. As the seconds pass, it gets more and more intense, and the fact that I can't grab him, or anything for that matter, makes it so much harder, making me practically scream. He doesn't seem to mind my distress at all, continuing his exceptional work, while massaging my ass. When my orgasm is close, I end up biting down on the shits, until I finish. After I'm done, I see him coming to my right and taking a condom. He looks at me as he tears the wrapper, making sure I'm looking at him, which I do, drooling. When he's done putting it on, he looks at me again, grinning when he sees that I'm still watching him, and then climbs on the bed again, between my legs.