Breath of the Forests

Breath of Forest is mainly on the types of forests
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

First Form: Piercing Pine - A series of repetitive lateral strikes reminiscent of chopping down a tree.

Second Form: Explosive Pine - A single overhead strike from either one or two axes. Using maximum power in the directing of the axe in a crescent arc. When used effectively the user can even shatter the ground beneath them.

Third Form: Lush Oak- Using both axes in each hand, the user swings while twisting and turning their body to attack from all around them. This technique is similar to the Flower Breathing: Second Form: Honorable Shadow Plum, as it has the user twist their bodies to deflect attacks from every angle.

Fourth Form: Maple Sika - Using an overhead swing, the user throws one of their axes at a target in a curve. An image of a Sika deer charging with its horns is shown.

Fifth Form: Kabuto Uproot - The user lunges forward in a stance close to the ground, and swings upwards with a single axe like an uppercut. The image of a rhinoceros beetle is shown with its horn moving with the weapon.

Sixth Form: Black Pine Kodiak - The user swings both axes first in an X shape downward, then an X shape laterally. An image of a giant brown bear forms with its claws swiping with the axes.

Seventh Form: Seven-Step Mamushi - The user steps gracefully, almost dancing, towards the target while avoiding and deflecting all attacks by twisting their body and blocking with their axes. On the seventh step, the user lunges forward and swings both axes from overhead like a snake's fangs. The image of a mamushi snake is shown with its fangs following the axe heads.

Final Form: Blazing Pine - The user pushes their circulatory system to their limits, expanding their arteries and veins, increasing blood flow throughout their body, and constantly pumping oxygen and adrenaline through their muscles. This technique turns their skin scarlet red and greatly enhances muscle movement, speed, reaction timing, and power. Using this technique may result in the user's muscle fibers shredding if used for too long.
• Blazing Tornado - The user spins rapidly as the wind kicks up around them and shows a giant fiery cyclone. The tornado sends cuts throughout its winds, leaving anyone caught in it with hundreds of gashes.
• Blazing Meteor - The user throws their axe with full force, igniting it on fire as it hurls towards the opponent at the speed of a falling meteorite.
• Blazing Volcano: Eruption - The user gathers all of their strength into their arms and legs, using their force on an axe above their head to bring it down into the ground. When the strike hits the ground, the dirt crumbles as a blazing light rises from beneath the ground, sending a shockwave even after the strike.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•