𝐈𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 n̸e̸w̸ 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

Facts about Naomi:she's mixed,half black half  Puerto Rican,loves artists like frank ocean,metro booming,and Tyler the creator.She has long curly hair with blue eyes and is 5,2
_________________________________________
"Here we are!"Naomi's mom screeches as she opened the door of they're new home in Brooklyn, of course she wasn't as excited as her mom because she missed her old house.As they walked back out are attention was quickly caught by a woman who happened to know her mom,"Rosa!Your finally here!" Yelled the woman and soon enough her mom and the lady were quick to chat.

Naomi was used to this so she went ahead and continued to unpack all of the bags until she was interrupted by the lady her mom was talking to,"Dios mío, has crecido tanto desde que te he visto!" Said the woman,"I'm sorry I don't think I remember you.."Naomi replied confused on her behalf ."soy un viejo amigo de tu madre naomi?"And soon enough she remembered that the "random lady" was her mom's befriend since..well 5th grade.

It didn't take long for them to unpack a lot of the stuff they bought depending on the help from Rio,And all of a sudden the woman named Rio called out for someone,And then a tall guy with two braids walked out with his hands in his pockets."Sí mami?"por favor ayuda a la hija de mis amigos cariño"they said to each other.Soon enough the tall boy walked near her to grab a box and bring it to the room, obviously he didn't know where it was so he turned to Naomi and said "so  you gonna show me where your room is or not new girl?"New girl?who does he think he is?

Soon enough the tall boy walked near her to grab a box and bring it to the room, obviously he didn't know where it was so he turned to Naomi and said "so  you gonna show me where your room is or not new girl?"New girl?who does he think he is?

   ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊ ⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Not to long after she walked with him upstairs and show him where to put the boxes  "this all yours ma?"*Ma?why would he call me that?*She thought while zoning out until she bought back to reality with miles Infront of her."stop dozing off so we can get out of here" he said snapping her back to reality

Miles pov:As my mom walked out to meet a old friend she has,she called me to help her and the ladies daughter out."Sì mami?" I replied,"por favor ayuda a la hija de mis amigos cariño" my mom said.And so i walked over to the daughter to have seemed not to remember me.When she finally showed me her room it shocked me how big it is.I asked her if she was sharing it or nt "nah just me and my mom in this house" she said. Ngl i kind of found her attractive so i called her ma ,she looked shocked but i think she liked it.After me and my helped them finish packing i offered to show the girl around town  because she obviously didn't remember.

BACK TO NAOMI

"Come on" miles said giving her hand signals to follow him,"where are we going?" I asked him lost "ima show you around town mamas" okkk i guess.As we leave the house i see that its getting dark.i took a picture of it for the moment.

As i followed him i asked him a few questions

As i followed him i asked him a few questions."So what's your name?" "miles..miles morales." The way the r in his last just rolles of his tongue is so satisfying,"and i Already know who you are,we used to play together as babies" he said.she obviously had no clue what he was talking about but still continued to follow him.Soon enough they made it to the town where people were riding bikes,walking, skipping,etc."wow Brooklyn must be very popular" said Naomi,Like I said before she grew up here but didn't really remember.

(After they get back home)
"We're back!" They said as they arrived,before Naomi walked up to her room her arm was grabbed by miles."what's your number ma?"my what?"you heard me?"she was confused but didn't hesitate in giving him her number.After her number was given he walked out the door saying goodbye to her mom.After having dinner with her mom she went to go take a shower while listening to pink + white by frank ocean.And the second she got out the shower she received a message from someone.
                                           𝐔𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧
_________________________________________
𝐘𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐲,𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬                                        
                                                                                  𝐎𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐬𝐩?

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧,𝐣𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐦𝐫  
                                                                       𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐨𝐟𝐜,𝐰𝐡𝐲?

𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝐭𝐦𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
                                                                             𝐔𝐡𝐡 𝐨𝐤 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬
                                                                             𝐈𝐦𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐛.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭,
                                                                         𝐠𝐧
_________________________________________
she put her phone on the counter and did some skincare,oral hygiene and  body care.She put on her cute purple pajamas and went to sleep with miles on her mind.

SOOO HOW WE LIKING IT? btw sorry for short                                                     Chapter 😭
┈▕▔╲▕╲╭╮╱▔▏
┈╱┈┈▕╱╰╯╲▏╲┈
▕┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏
▕┈┈▇┈╭╮┈▇┈┈▏
┈╳┈┈┈╰╯┈┈┈╳
┈┈╳▂▂▂▂▂▂╳words:829