They agreed!💗

'Breathe beta breathe, everything is fine I m here with u nobody can harm u , relax your body beta relax'   said a
man in his mid 40s while hugging a young girl who is struggling to breathe with her eyes closed and is clutching tightly the man's shirt and is murmuring something which is clearly inaudible .

'bhagwan humari gudiya ke raksha kero , kab tak ase pariksha lete rahoge iss masoom bacchi ke'  murmured an aged women with white hairs and spectacle on the nose bridge while praying to God for her grand daughter's safety.

It's almost 2 in the night and the whole das family is standing at their gudiya's room , where her father is trying his best to calm his loving daughter who has gotten a nightmare due to her horrible past. It's now an usual thing as she gets these nightmares frequently ,they consulted almost every doctor of delhi to treat their daughter well but nothing actually worked.

Soon enough they heard soft breath sounds and concluded that she has now slept and is now in her normal state.  Arvind so slowly and carefully detached her from him and made her lay down in bed and planted a soft kiss on her forehead while covering her with blanket and got out of her room and quickly removed tears that has been sliding unknowingly from the corner of his eyes ,seeing his family.  Everyone had an unexplainable pain in their eyes , they can't do anything for the girl who means the world to them. Soon everyone dispersed to their respective rooms .

Next morning

"Anu beta you are sure right? You are doing it , hainaa beta!? " Asked his mother with hopes in her eyes. He turned to her held her hand and made her sit in the sofa and himself kneeled down in front of her. 

'Maa if this is what will make you happy than I literally don't have any doubt, i m two hundred percent sure with this, you can go on with the things..i won't stop you this time' said anirudh the elder son of Roy Choudhary 's looking straight onto his mother's eyes with love and smile on his face.

Subhra brimmed with happiness and hugged her son tightly and gave many kisses on his face.

"Wahh Bhai wahhh , saara pyaar sirf bade bete ke liye ab mai kaha jau" said the youngest child and only daughter of roy choudhury's Surbhi Roy Choudhary.

' Mai hu n beta tere liye , aajaa' said Binoy opening his arms for his youngest child.  She smiled widely and hugged her father tightly kissing his cheeks in process.

"Mai to iss Ghar se Jaa Raha hamesha ke liye , koi mujhse pyaar he nahi kerta" cried 25 year old vihaan seeing his beloved brother and sister getting all his parents love.
(Middle child sorrow lol!)

Everyone laughed hearing his voice and soon vihaan too joined them. He came and hugged his maa and dad respectively taking their blessings. Making a full family moment.

'Chalo chalo sab breakfast ke liye baitho , mujhe aap sab ko ek khush khabri bhe Deni h' said subhra smiling widely while looking at anirudh , who didn't showed any such excitement and just smiled lightly at her. While others got confused seeing this sweet exchange of love between the duo.  And they headed towards the dining table.

In das house

"Yeh kya bol rahe ho tum dono!! "

"Hnn aap asa soch bhe kaise sakte h mummy papa!"   
accused dadi and Raj respectively

'Yahi sahi hoga maa , aur mai apni beti ke liye Bina soche samjhe koi Faisal to nahi luga n ...mai sab soch samajh ker he iss nirnay tak aya hu'   Arvind replied while eating his breakfast.

"Per baba... " Raj tried to question but got sushed by his father .

Arvind continued, ' Raj , maa mai jaanta hu aap sab ke mann mei kis baat ka Darr h , wahi dar mujhe bhe h . Lakin hum apne dar ke karan bondita ko zindagi bhar apne pass to nahi rakh sakte n! Kal meri doctor Abhay bondita ke psychiatrist se baat hue the aur unhone he mujhe yeh hal bataya.  Humari gudiya bahut akeli h andar se use kisi saathi ke jarurat h Jo use samjhe unke pass rahe , tab he shyad wo ek dam theek ho sakti h"

Everyone downed their head and nodded understanding the situation.

"Aur waise bhe hum kabhi bhe kuch bondita ke permission ke Bina nahi kerege , agar wo hn bologe tabhi aage ka kuch sochege n , to sirf ladke dekhne mei dikkat kya h? Ho sakta h koi bhagwan ka bheja ho jo humari gudiya ke jeevan mei sirf khushi he khushi bhar dee" said sumati with her teary eyes.

'jo humari gudiya ke liye sahi h wahi kero , hum nahi bolege kuch' replied dadi in whisper..Raj too nodded his head in agreement.

"Theek h phir ladka dekhna shuru kero , koi mile sahi sa tab hum bondita se puchege ...waise bhe shaadi kerna ya n kerna aakhiri faisla use ka hoga! "  Declared Arvind

"Hn lakin kuch bhe shuru kerne se pehle hume yeh sab bondita se puch lena chaiye, ho sakta h shyad use koi pasand ho? Hainaa? 
Asked Raj to which nodded their head in agreement with mixed feelings ...happy that now their gudiya may get someone to share her life with and won't be alone anymore and sad that may be she is going to leave them soon. 

"Bondita?" exclaimed twinkle as she noticed bondita standing at a distance with her head low.

She looked at their direction and pasted a smile on her face and went towards them , firstly she touched elders feets and than sat in her place with a smile which surely didn't reached her eyes.

Before anyone can say anything she said  "Mai taiyaar hu"

Everyone looked at her stunned because they didn't expected her to agree so soon without any question.

"Aur hn mujhe koi aur ladka bhe nahi h pasand, dekh sakte h rishte"  said bondita being hesitated .

Everyone nodded at they sensed her hesitation and didn't enquired further as they know their gudiya never lies to them and she is too shy to talk anything else with everyone here.

Only Raj tried to ask once - 'iska matlab Teri....

             "Haa hain" bondita confirmed.

They were the one who agreed first and wanted her to get marry but after listening to her confirmation felt a dug on their heart as now their gudiya is going to leave them and will be going to her own new house. But they will make sure the guy will be perfect fit for her!

In Roy CHOUDHARY mansion,

"Now say something maa , i can't wait to know what's the good news is!' said vihaan excitedly. Everyone else leaving anirudh nodded

"Hn baba hn bata rahi hu" subhra replied as she served them breakfast

'To suna , humara beta Anu yaani Mr. Anirudh Roy Choudhary.... She said making everyone look at her with eagerness..

"Maa aagee bhe bolo n" Surbhi said with urgency in her voice

"Shaadi ke liye Maan Gaya h" subhra announced loudly making everyone including workers to looks at anirudh shockingly , who seemed least bothered .

Surbhi started dancing, workers started congratulating them while Binoy was looking at his son with questioning looks , not sure if he heard right.

Anirudh felt the stare and looked at his direction and slightly nodded his head confirming the news. Binoy 's happiness had no bound ... finally his neardy son is going to think anything else than office work. 
Meanwhile only vihaan was the one with serious face and didn't uttered even a word . Anirudh knew exactly what he must be thinking so he told him through eyes that "everything is ok , he agreed for this by himself not under any pressure " ... brothers telepathy u know!

So it's a YES from anirudh's side as well.

So both are ready! Yepp...
Do vote and comment.