Wheres Laura

Morning
Ross:( wakes up) * walks in bedroom area* Laura I want to apologize.... ( no response) Laura? Laura?!?
Ross pov
I ran all around the room."Laura?!" All her stuff, gone. Where is she I need some clues, tell me she left me something. That's when I see a note on her bed.
~ note~
Dear Ross,
I talked Steve into getting me an earlier flight.i told him I'm not doing the next season. I'm sorry,I really wanted to stay but but you said to take the role. I left at 5am, I didn't want to wake you up to say good bye so I just left. When you get home all be getting ready for the flight. See you in a year.
Love, Laura
Ross: ( crying) why did I let you slip through my fingers. * whispers* I love you.
Ross pov
I let her slip away. I'm so stupid. All the fun we have had, and I may have ruined the Raura ship forever. Just because I never said I love you. All the sudden theirs a knock on the door. I knew who it was "ross are flight is leaving soon" I opened the door with tears streaming down my face.
Steve: ross....
Ross:she's ..... Gone.
Steve: I know I got the call late last night.
Ross: I guess I'll get my suit case.... ( without feelings)
Steve: I'll be waiting downstairs
In lobby
Steve: what's in your hand?
Ross: the only thing Laura left, except me..
Steve: ( sighs) ready?
They get in cab
Steve: cheer up this was good for her.
Ross: ( tear falls on paper) yeah. But I couldn't apologize to her.
Walking through security
Steve: the producers said that we need to get anew show or replace Laura.....
Ross pov
What?!? Replace Laura?? No."no! We can't do that!" What u said startled Steve. This is the worst week ever. "She's gone for a year and I can't even say that I do love her..it's too late. "Ross time will pass, visiting her on set and telling yourself it's good for her." We just sat down and waited to board the plane. I didn't talk to Steve , mostly because what he said didn't make me feel better. "Now boarding flight 4123...."
Steve: that's us..
On plane
Ross: ( sits)
Fan: oh. My . Gosh. Your ross lynch!
Ross: (sad sigh) sadly... What's your name?
Grace: grace... Why are you sad?
Ross: I got in a little...big fight with a friend..
Grace: where's Laura.
R: she about to land in California...
G: why separate fights?
R: she hates me....
Grace pov
Surprisingly I acted really calm in front of ross. When I heard what ross said about Laura I knew it wasn't . "Not true, she loves you." Ross looked at me with a frown" are you....?" "Yep I'm a shipper , since austin and ally" I must have cheered ross up a little. He smiled and said" that's sweet but....." That's when I had to get some things straight. "Do you like her a lot?" "No ..... I love her... But she'll never hear me say that for a year."
Grace: tell her. Go chase after her like in the fan-fics.
Ross: life isn't a fan-fiction. It's real life...
Grace: wait what about the show?
Ross: I told her the movie would be better...she thought I didn't want to fight for her to stay...
Grace: you know nothing about love.
Ross: I've got a lot if that lately.
Grace: you know. You and Laura have a thing.
Ross : what kind of thing?
Grace: you guys make people smile. When you guys announced you where dating #rauradating trended on all social media.
Ross: we do don't we? But it's too late to tell her the truth now.
Grace: it's never too late...
Ross pov
What she said to me made me think of a plan the whole plane ride. She was right it's never too late. Steve and I get of the plane and greet my family. They rush towards me . Rydel and riker probity told all the family about me and Laura. " Ross my bab..." But I had to go through with the plan, "no time mom!!! We have to stop Laura from leaving!" Riker knew what I was trying to do but we had to get to a concert" we can't are concert is in a few min..." " I don't care! I need to stop Laura!!!"
Riker: we can't let the fans down...
Rydel: listen the fans can wait . We are going to Laura.
Ross: thanks.
At raura house
Rydel pov
We pulled on to Laura's road and ross started shaking more. I put my hand on his leg. " We are going to make it" he just weakly smiled. Ross looks like he's dying, he's pale and his eyes are blood shot from crying.
Ross pov
Rydel tried to cheer me up but it didn't work. We pulled into her drive way and nothing was there. No car, no light, no life...
Ross: ( runs in)
Rydel pov
We pulled in and ross didn't wait to stop the car. He ran inside their dark lifeless house. Oh. No it's too late....
Inside
Ross: Laura!!!!! ( crying a bit)
Ross pov
I burst into our room. Well my room now. I see nothing but my stuff and a Laura-less bed. I think of all the fun times we had, christmas, my birthday, but no I love you....
Wait I see something a sticky note there is still hope!
-note-
California airlines be there at 9:00 to be there in time pack~
End of note
What time is it. 9:10! There still time!! I run out of our house back to the car . "Ross what's that?" Rydel says trying to figure out what's happening. "Take me to California airlines " riker kills my happiness by saying " we are already late to the concert"
Ross: take me to the airport now!! It's Laura!!!
Riker:( sighs)
Rocky:( drives to airport)
Ross: hurry her flight will leave soon!!
Ross pov
I stared out the window.... Thinking..... Thinking what would happen when we got there. I whisper to myself "please be there Laura" as it started to rain.
Rocky pov
I was driving fast, but safe through the rain to get to the airport. Ross really loves Laura, I wish he would have said it sooner so we wouldn't be in this mess. Riker just texted Ryland to dj till they get there and tell the fans and our parents that we're in traffic.
A/N: next chapter ross is at airport. Will he get to Laura in time or will he be too late? What will he do if it's too late?
Bye,😈👍