🌸Chapter 1| You and Me🌸

🌸 | Lisa POV | 🌸

Hi, I'm LaLisa Manoban or Lisa Manoban whatever you prefer I don't mind.
I'm originally from Thailand, but my parents decided to move here one day when I was 5.
making me fluent in Korean.
At age 10 I had learned 4 languages that being Thai, Korean, English and Japanese. Now that I'm 17, I learned French and Arabic and currently studying Italian.

I was my parents genius child, and well only child. They have hopes of me bringing a bright future to this world. I was noticed by Mr. Kim for my intelligence and his work was my dream job.
I admired his work that he inspired me. He was a famous architect that designed and owned the most unique structures and buildings around the world.

One day he told my parents if I could transfer to his school. The schools he owns and built are known to be the top Elite schools in the world.
He informed that he would pay for all the school expenses leaving my parents stunned.
They would only agree if I agreed, and hell did I not hesitate to say yes. Later on my father and Mr. Kim became friends and business partners and we are Mr. Kim's biggest shareholders.

My father is a well known business man who owns many famous restaurants, malls, hotels, cafes and many more properties that are scattered around the world. But I wouldn't say I'm spoiled even though I'm wealthy. I want to make my own money with my own hands first.

He'd hoped that I would become a chef, and soon inherit all his businesses which I will, but being a chef that cooks wasn't my specialty, so being an architect was my main goal and would be added to all the other businesses we own. I told myself I would build a beautiful restaurant in Thailand just for my father. Even though he owns many restaurants and other types. I just want him to own something that was designed and built by me for him.

My parents moved back to Thailand when I turned 13 leaving me to live on my own.
Of course I had a decision to go with them, but I wanted to work on my dream of becoming a professional architect. My family supports my decisions and dreams, I love them so much.

Since Mr. Kim took care of my well being, I had met Jennie. Guess you could call us childhood friends, but I don't really consider her a friend, but a spoiled brat that I have to take care of.
We don't usually get along, but she knows she can't disrespect me and I can't displease her because I don't want to disrespect or disappoint Mr. Kim with reckless actions like Jennie.

I've been confessed to by many women, but I would coldly reject them or not even show up to their confession meetup plan. I like to focus on my studies and since I hate physical touch or skin-ship, I really haven't thought much of being in a relationship at least that is what I thought and kept telling myself.

———————

<Monday>

It's the start of a new school year. I was once again elected as the school president for my senior year. I was also the school president in my Junior year. Reason I became a school president so fast on the first day is because we had an early vote last year at the end of the school year.

"Can we give a round of applause to
Ms. Manoban!" Said the headmaster on the speaker making everyone applause for me except Jennie Kim. Not that I mind, but I would appreciate some effort. After all I did help her through out our junior year.